I need my Ford GT key covers! Are they almost ready?

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Still waiting for my two key covers. Anyone get their key covers yet?? I can't take it anymore.:confused

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
I don't know which batch you're in. One batch reportedly shipped yesterday and my batch ships tomorrow.

Phil

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
I have already received mine yesterday!! Andrew is just pure awesome!! Great service with frequent follow up. To be honest with you, after so many purchases I've done in the past, non of the vendors ever follow up with me like what Andrew did. Therefore, I will definitely buy from Andrew again without a question.

In the meantime, hope you guys will get yours soon because it is definitely worth the wait! I can now hold my Ford GT key with PRIDE!!! Enjoy!

Aug 25, 2006
** They are in the pipeline **

I communicate with Andrew nearly every day so please hang in there.

All the best

Shadowman

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Thanks guys! It will be so nice not to have a Ford F150 key anymore!!!

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Still waiting for my two key covers. Anyone get their key covers yet?? I can't take it anymore.:confused

What key covers? I'm interested because it sounds like it may be a modification I could install myself.:banana

Aug 25, 2006
What key covers? I'm interested because it sounds like it may be a modification I could install myself.:banana

Hi Dave

Here is the thread that shows them and the process to acquire

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10445

Takes care

Shadowman

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
Andrew has sent me email updates with when batches are shipping. I think I was one of the last to order so Im guessing mine are probably the 3rd batch.

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
If no one wants to wait for theirs, I have mine already and I haven't even opened the box. I'm selling the GT so don't need this anymore. Selling for what I bought it for which was $295 plus shipping

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
If no one wants to wait for theirs, I have mine already and I haven't even opened the box. I'm selling the GT so don't need this anymore. Selling for what I bought it for which was $295 plus shipping

WHAT?????? DOC say it isn't so............What the heck happened?

Mamzer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2006
South Florida
keys

Got mine came as promised witha tracking number and easy to use and follow intructions. It looks great and is what we should of had from the onset. Thanks Andrew

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
You guys are killing me! I need my set!