I like the DB7, but this is ....YUK !!!!!!!

H

HHGT

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
You just have a special affinity for orange and white ehhh!?

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Do you ever wonder if they get half way into a concept for a show and think....hmmmm.....this is just wrong, but they go through with it anyway?? I sure hope so.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Do you ever wonder if they get half way into a concept for a show and think....hmmmm.....this is just wrong, but they go through with it anyway?? I sure hope so.

Oh, we've seen actual PROOF over the years that it goes far beyond the "concept" stage on occasion.

The "Aztec" and the "Pacer" come to mind...not to mention the "bathtub" Nash...:ack

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Unfortunately money cannot buy taste.

I would not want to drive around in the automotive equivalent of a gold front tooth.

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Oh, we've seen actual PROOF over the years that it goes far beyond the "concept" stage on occasion.

The "Aztec" and the "Pacer" come to mind...not to mention the "bathtub" Nash...:ack

Ah, the Aztec. :lol I had forgot about that eye sore. Could you imagine being the salesman trying to sell that one? You would know that you are dealing with.....well, I'll be nice and say they know something not so positive about the customer just because they are wanting to test drive it.

Now riddle me this wise Mr. Pockets. How does the Aztec get made, but that nice looking Ford Mondeo from the last Bond movie not make it over here? That car could have spruced up the Ford line-up over here.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Now riddle me this wise Mr. Pockets. How does the Aztec get made, but that nice looking Ford Mondeo from the last Bond movie not make it over here? That car could have spruced up the Ford line-up over here.

I'll "riddle" ya a 'gooder' one: WHY wasn't that "Forty Nine" concept car built?! DANG! I liked that car!!!

Aztec? I have NOOOOOOOOOOO idea at all how that thing made it past the "drawing" stage. Good gravy. What an eyesore.:ack (Can you imagine the resale /trade in value of that dog now? :willy)

Mondeo? Only the boys in the glass tower are in the know on that one...

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
On the same page is now a link to this, so much for out running the cops in Italy.

http://jalopnik.com/5068397/italian-state-police-get-gadget+filled-lamborghini-gallardo-police-car