I Can't respond to posts?

Why is that?

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I don't know, perhaps you have some sort of anxiety disorder.

Anxiety, depression, alcohol dependency, drug abuse, small penis AND now this?

jamie140, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I can't take much more...

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I think the Forum blocks Canadians.

Your response came through ok. I'm sure Dave will take care of whatever the problem is when he gets a minute.

Welcome. My best friend is from Mississauga.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Anxiety, depression, alcohol dependency, drug abuse, small penis AND now this?

:lol

Your car list: not too shabby. Tell us about your Ford when you can.

:lol

Your car list: not too shabby. Tell us about your Ford when you can.

I'd love to post pics, but it won't let me.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Lol. Congrats Jamie. You get the red one?

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
When do you head back to Marco Island? Stop by Sarasota on the way.

Lol. Congrats Jamie. You get the red one?

Yup. Committed to buy at 11, got home at 11:20 to start entertaining family, got an email at 11:30 that the silver car that I tried to buy on Saturday was still available as the buyer flaked. I'd like them both, but I'm out of garage space.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
I'm sure once things get back to normal for Dave he will look into it. I've pm'd him.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Jamie,
No worry ,this will pass! We can't wait to see pictures and hear what you have to say ! Really..

dunc

GT Owner
Jul 2, 2013
Shelby # 18 - I have been a member for a few months, and an owner for a couple - I can't post/respond to threads either, which is a little frustrating. Please would you PM Dave about me too when you have a chance?

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
we must have hit the maximum allowable limit of members on the site, I guess from here on out one has to leave before one can be admitted :)

1434gt

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2006
I know on a lot of forums u need at least 10 post before u can start post /respond I don't know about it here on the forum

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
we must have hit the maximum allowable limit of members on the site, I guess from here on out one has to leave before one can be admitted :)

I know on a lot of forums u need at least 10 post before u can start post /respond I don't know about it here on the forum

That's crap on this site - Dave will get you on when he sees this. :thumbsup

Last edited:

GTLaser

Oct 30, 2013
Same thing here.... My account just activated but can't post elsewhere.

Euromuscle

Dec 12, 2010
Me too..... Frustrating because I have some questions regarding a rare set of Ford GT test car seats that I have.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Shelby # 18 - I have been a member for a few months, and an owner for a couple - I can't post/respond to threads either, which is a little frustrating. Please would you PM Dave about me too when you have a chance?

You're good to post.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Me too..... Frustrating because I have some questions regarding a rare set of Ford GT test car seats that I have.

Do you own a GT? What's your question?

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Hi Dave
Can you set me up with the ability to post in the other sub-forums?
Thanks sir