Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Just :thumbsup.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Wow, excellent color choice , although any color would look good on this Bull, congratulation !

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
Now, do tell your first impressions.

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
That's just eff'in sick!

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
Now, do tell your first impressions.

Well, I haven't been able to enjoy it much yet. But from the little time I did, it is very well built. Feels Audi on some things and Italian on others. I am planning a road trip this Saturday to stretch its legs. I will report back once I get back. It is just amazing from a design standpoint. And forget privacy, every where you go is an event.

BelgianGT

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2010
Belgium
Congrats with the Aventador. I'm on my second one as the first one it's suspension was too hard(our roads aren't nearly as perfect as yours!) and the gearbox was shofting so erratically. My 2013 is so much better. As a true drivers car it's not perfeft as it's rather heavy in the curbs but on those straights and the hawling of the v12.... That thrill goes through the bones. I had the software upgraded for the exhaust flaps and in sport mode they are now full open. Njamie
Negatives to me
- heavy in the corners
- that middle console is too audi and looks like an A6 I used to have
- so wide.... Our traffic is lore dence and one really needs to pay attention.
Positives
- so g. Da..sexy
- reliable as hell.....it's and Audi

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
You are very right on the size of the car in traffic. Thankfully I live in an area where there is light traffic but I picked it up in Houston and spent 3 hours lost in extreme Houston traffic.

FLATOUT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2013
Montgomery, Texas
Still can't believe you picked it up! Congrats man and sorry we couldn't get together at TK. Had I known you were picking that up I would have meet you when you got it.

Congrats again!

Andy

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Congrats, great color, try driving a raptor, your car is 80" wide, raptor is 86" both with out mirrors (gt 77")

You are very right on the size of the car in traffic. Thankfully I live in an area where there is light traffic but I picked it up in Houston and spent 3 hours lost in extreme Houston traffic.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Not on that one, it was on consignment and the owner didn't go for it. However the salesman called a guy that they originally sold a car to that was exactly what I wanted. Made a deal pretty quickly and I picked it up while I was at TX2K. After Rays passing it made me get off my ass and pull the trigger as life is truly too short. Quick phone pic

View attachment 33328

that looks sweet!!!

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
That's interesting. I actually have a Raptor. I'll have to pull them in line with each other and check that out!

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
After Rays passing it made me get off my ass and pull the trigger as life is truly too short.

I have had the exact same thoughts as i am trying to pull the trigger on a monteray blue murcie , but cant seem to get off my ass