I also just took the plunge on a Heritage

tmctguer

GT Owner
Jan 11, 2010
dana point, CA
i just drove home my a 2006 Heritage. it looks real nice sitting in my garage !

my first impressions: suprisingly quiet, incredibly powerful, really stiff suspension, wonder why they put in 5th & 6th gears (LOL).

i already saw a hose that needs to be replaced -- one coming off of the rear of the supercharger housing feeding from the rubber air intake assembly. looks like it has hardened from the heat of the engine bay.

i can't wait to get to know the car better.

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Congrats!! Hope to see you out at Cars and Coffee soon

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
Congrats....Killer Dana FGT's Unite:biggrin

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007

my first impressions: suprisingly quiet, incredibly powerful, really stiff suspension, wonder why they put in 5th & 6th gears (LOL).

i already saw a hose that needs to be replaced -- one coming off of the rear of the supercharger housing feeding from the rubber air intake assembly. looks like it has hardened from the heat of the engine bay.

Congrats! Where did you get your car?

H

HHGT

Congrats

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX

Congrats on the purchase and great selection of color. Wish I could be out driving my new one, but patience will have to prevail.

Magic

tmctguer

GT Owner
Jan 11, 2010
dana point, CA
Congrats! Where did you get your car?

i bought it from a from a private party.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Ooooooooooooh, KRYMUNY! Don't say, "...looks real nice SITTING IN MY GARAGE!!! There are 3-4 people 'round here who will accuse you of being E.P.,Jr.!

CONGRATS on your find!!!!!!! :thumbsup:thumbsup :cheers

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Man, it is a Heritage fest lately!! Congrats and enjoy. :cheers

tmctguer

GT Owner
Jan 11, 2010
dana point, CA
Man, it is a Heritage fest lately!! Congrats and enjoy. :cheers

I agree.........i put out a few feelers (including with some of the sponsors) about Heritages & Black cars, then all of a sudden, several Heritages come up for sale. it was good to have a few options on very nice Heritage AND Black GT's. there are still lots of good low mile examples in the market place.

i sold an '89 Porsche Speedster to make room for the GT. now i'm selling my '73 911e to make sure i have room in my garage to open the d*mn doors wide enough to exit the vehicle.

thank God I am short.......for some strange reason, i see a few "window exits" in my future.

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Congrats on your new toy. I can't begin to tell you how much you're going to enjoy it, and the forum. It's a magical car. Enjoy the ride.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
The hook is set now. Congratulations on your purchase. It's hard to sleep while owning a GT! Tomy Hamon

THE1GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 14, 2006
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Welcome from one Heritage owner to another. I live right off Ortega Highway.
If you are up for it, we can probably talk you neighbor OC Pete into a short local cruise in the near future. We did a Ortega Higway run not too long ago. Let us know when you are ready.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Congrats. There is no better car out there. One day you will want two. I already do and used to laugh at people who have two or more. Now I just have to make somemore money not just to buy a second one but to get my boss(wife) more diamons to allow it...:willy