Hurst classic white engraved shift knob anyone?

zrchris

GT Owner
Aug 12, 2009
Brentwood TN
As some know, through my past adventures I have come to be an ebay power seller of Hurst shifters, shift knobs, and accessories (zrchris). I sell classic engraved shift knobs for a variety of applications, some exclusively. Anyway, I threw one of my knobs on the GT and like it more than stock- it's lighter weight, cooler in the sun, and gives a classic look. It also hides the jam nut more than stock.

So I'm going to do a special order of these with the FGT logo on the sides (not front and rear like the FRPP knob). I'm planning to just order black and white knobs but other base colors (red, yellow, gray, medium blue, etc) are available by request. I'm ordering 2" diameter (same as stock) but they can be had in 2 1/4" by request.

The pic of the Hurst C5 knob is a good example with the side logo, the same people will make these. Our logo will be the standard double-line FGT logo as elsewhere on the car (obviously with correct shift pattern). FRPP knob shown for reference.

Price is $45 each w/ logo shipping included. Post a reply or email me to let me know which color you want. "Standard" orders don't need to be prepaid, but I'd prefer custom sizes or colors to be prepaid. There might be a surcharge for custom colors, I'll have to check if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• huu-1630056_w.jpg
    huu-1630056_w.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 104
  • M-7213-GT.jpg
    M-7213-GT.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Ill take a white and a black one both with logos please, thanks chris, you are going to be an asset to our community.

guys, I met chris this weekend at the cars and coffee in houston, he is a mechanical engineer who has an appetite for moding his cars, he just picked up a white stripe delete GT. He also helped develope the hurst shifter for the zr1 corvette a while back.

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
My choice would be 2 1/4" White with Blue lettering. Thank you.

zrchris

GT Owner
Aug 12, 2009
Brentwood TN
I'm going to get some actual samples made in 2" and post pics, and then collect the custom orders so everyone can know what to expect. I hope to have the samples in a few weeks, I'll post as soon as I do!

Last edited: