HRE Wheels for sale

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
yeah yeah I know....I have a problem...some people it's shoes...some drugs...apparently its wheels for me.

practically brand new HRE wheels. 19" 20" brushed aluminum lip satin black center. With Pirelli Pzero tires. Only drove these about 200 miles or so.

255/35/19
315/35/20

paid over $7000 total ( I think $7400....have the receipt somewhere)

want $6800 for everything.

I don't know the width of the wheels.....HRE has done so many GT's you just tell em' its a GT and they make em' ( sorry I should know)

Attachments

• hre's1.jpg
    hre's1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,595
  • hre's2.jpg
    hre's2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 636
  • hre's3.jpg
    hre's3.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 709

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
"yeah yeah I know....I have a problem...some people it's shoes...some drugs...apparently its wheels for me."

'Ya THINK??? :lol

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Hmmm... I wonder what the centers would look like painted blue? :biggrin

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
what ya gona do with the I forged?:biggrin

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
what ya gona do with the I forged?:biggrin

put em back on then get bored in a year and buy a different set that won't fit or look as good at which point I'll try to sell those for a reduced rate and put the Iforged back on. Why?

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
sell them to me,:lol then you will realize you have a made a big mistake:biggrin at which point when you buy the same exact Iforged once again you will never look at another set of wheels,:lol this way i will have saved you thousands of dollars in buying other wheels, .........your welcome:rofl

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
sell them to me,:lol then you will realize you have a made a big mistake:biggrin at which point when you buy the same exact Iforged once again you will never look at another set of wheels,:lol this way i will have saved you thousands of dollars in buying other wheels, .........your welcome:rofl

wait a year and you may catch me on the downswing!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
wait a year and you may catch me on the downswing!

:cheers im only waiting til the rally I will make my decision soon after:wink I was joking about the Iforged, I think you should have never taken them off the car in the first place and i am glad your putting them back on:thumbsup

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
just found the receipt for these wheels and tires.....

$3100 for back wheels
$2950 for front wheels
$1850 for tires

$7900 total

so if these look like something you've been looking for....you'll be saving $1100. I also could be interested in a trade for something of equal value.....I'm all for the barter system!

Last edited: