how to get in when you cant open a door?

dan

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2006
Has anyone tried the remote start unit that has the optional power down your window feature.

To get in and out of mine in the trailer I have to go through the window. I thought if you get squeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzedddd into a parking spot by some nit wit parking next to the car you could still slide in.

Also the plate cam in the rear, doesn't the heat from the muffler get to it?
I saw where someone posted not to use a plastic plate frame.
Where can I see a pis of the plate cam?

dan

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
dan said:
Has anyone tried the remote start unit that has the optional power down your window feature.

To get in and out of mine in the trailer I have to go through the window. I thought if you get squeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzedddd into a parking spot by some nit wit parking next to the car you could still slide in.

dan

I think this is a great idea. Are you referring to a specific remote start unit, or just an alarm like Clifford Matrix that would allow such a feature? Does Ford offer an optional unit to add this feature to the factory remote?

(Actually, the more excuses I have to get rid of the hideous factory key fob the better)

dan

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2006
I am going to ask my install guy next week about the brand he installs and if he is even willing to do it to mine

dan