How Many Midnight Blues?

Midengine-man

GT Owner
Apr 1, 2007
I'm finally in the market, had to sell some real estate. Can anyone tell me how to find out how many Midnight Blue GT's were made? Have the low mileage cars (less than 1000) been selling for over MSRP lately? I appreciate anyone's help. (Great site guys! :thumbsup ).

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I'm finally in the market, had to sell some real estate. Can anyone tell me how to find out how many Midnight Blue GT's were made? Have the low mileage cars (less than 1000) been selling for over MSRP lately? I appreciate anyone's help. (Great site guys! :thumbsup ).

Hit search engine on this site for, "SPREADSHEET OF PRODUCTION FOR EACH COLOR", thread. ("Centerpunch's" thread.)That pretty much tells all about production, Sir.

As to prices - those change all the time. NOW usually in a "Northern" direction.

My '06 blue/white, all options has 337 miles on it right now. Whatdaya offer???:banana

Last edited:

911teo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 5, 2007
Surrey, UK
Pockets.. I am so disappointed... I put 400 miles on mine in 2 weeks!!!!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Pockets.. I am so disappointed... I put 400 miles on mine in 2 weeks!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH, SHUDDUP!!!!!!!!:mad
You don't live where I do!!!!!!:lol

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Good taste in color. I hope you are successful in obtaining one. You will never be disappointed with this vehicle.
andy
AJB Blue/White 2006 #0541

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Empty Pockets - get her out the garage and drive it.

Road Trip #3 was 10,203 miles. Big Winds,Sun, Rain, Snow, Ice,Sleet, Sand Storms and Tornado's. Averaged 24 m.p.g. Absolutely no car troubles.

No tickets either. However, I was stopped in west Texas. The officer wanted to remind me that the legal limit was 80. And with such "a high performance vehicle" it must be difficult to keep it DOWN to the 80 m.p.h. limit. No argument from me on that.

Seattle to Miami and back. Eleven States border to border. Each one twice - once each direction.

Crossed Texas (west to east) in one day. Also California (north to south) in one day. Worst road for the GT was I-10 going down to New Orleans. 60 miles of concrete BAD road. Just hammered me for an hour. Couldn't find any speed that didn't rattle my teeth. Word to the wise - stay away from that piece of road.

Now I have to clean the car.

regards from Renton,
Jeff

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

That last stmt sums up WHY I'm more "selective"(?) than you about when the car comes outta the garage, Your Nomadness!!!!

I've just gotten to the point where I'm SICK of cleaning my toy cars! 'Just don't have the necessary ambition anymore. (That's why I'm "thinin' th' herd" these days...)

Say, speaking of 'Pockets getting his car outta the garage ...any "firm" date yet on the gathering of us N.W. GT owner types that you were thinking about throwing together down in your area?

E.P.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

Road Trip #3 was 10,203 miles. Big Winds,Sun, Rain, Snow, Ice,Sleet, Sand Storms and Tornado's. Averaged 24 m.p.g. Absolutely no car troubles.

No tickets either. However, I was stopped in west Texas. The officer wanted to remind me that the legal limit was 80. And with such "a high performance vehicle" it must be difficult to keep it DOWN to the 80 m.p.h. limit. No argument from me on that.

Seattle to Miami and back. Eleven States border to border. Each one twice - once each direction.

Crossed Texas (west to east) in one day. Also California (north to south) in one day. Worst road for the GT was I-10 going down to New Orleans. 60 miles of concrete BAD road. Just hammered me for an hour. Couldn't find any speed that didn't rattle my teeth. Word to the wise - stay away from that piece of road.

regards from Renton,
Jeff

Jeff,

Sounds like a good run.:thumbsup

Yeah, them West Texas boys got to remind you that 80's the limit, especially if you got them foreign plates on.:wink

What took you so long to cross Texas?:bang

You must of been babying it.:willy

Oh, and bye the way, I agree that Pockets needs to get out of the house once in a while.:biggrin What's a little rain?:biggrin It's only water.:biggrin GT's really don't mind it at all.:biggrin

Get 'Em Out And Run 'Em !! :cheers

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Oh, and bye the way, I agree that Pockets needs to get out of the house once in a while.:biggrin What's a little rain?:biggrin It's only water.:biggrin GT's really don't mind it at all.:biggrin

Krymuny! 'Must be "pick on 'Pockets" day!
So! A hearty ppppppppppppht! to all y'all!:cheers

Midengine-man

GT Owner
Apr 1, 2007
Thanks Andy. I appreciate your reply. If the 8 percent estimate is correct, you have one of about 323 GT's. I hope you have good luck with it. I have found 3 or 4 still untitled at dealers. They have been asking $15 - $20 K over sticker. I've waited 40 years so far, so a few more months won't hurt if that's what it takes for them to get real. I tried a 360 manual 6-spd last weekend, just for comparison. A great car, if the GT didn't exist. I'm sure it's tame compared to the GT. I'll register as an Owner when it finally happens.

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
"Road Trip #3 was 10,203 miles. Big Winds,Sun, Rain, Snow, Ice,Sleet, Sand Storms and Tornado's. Averaged 24 m.p.g. Absolutely no car troubles."

That is simply awesome Jeff. You are inspiring me to follow suit. Maybe this summer I'll do the ol' "dip my feet in the Pacific and not stop driving until I can dip them in the Atlantic."

Very cool way to use your GT!!! :cheers

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Just offer each of those dealers what you want to pay.

The new untitled ones will not be around forever, and one of them may bite.

Good luck!

Midengine-man

GT Owner
Apr 1, 2007
Thanks EP, the chart is great. I'm glad your are not driving your GT in the rain. You're not serious about selling are you??

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I'm another owner of an 05 Midnight Blue/Race Stripes. Good luck on your search, be sure to keep us posted!:thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Thanks EP, the chart is great. I'm glad your are not driving your GT in the rain. You're not serious about selling are you??

'Short answer is "no", Mid. :biggrin

Not unless something presently unforeseeable happens.

E.P.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
'Short answer is "no", Mid. :biggrin

Not unless something presently unforeseeable happens.

E.P.

EP, are you aware that your car may have a halfshaft issue and I understand the two bolts in question don't do well in a rainy environment? I'll give you $90,000.oo CASH right now.

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
EP, are you aware that your car may have a halfshaft issue and I understand the two bolts in question don't do well in a rainy environment? I'll give you $90,000.oo CASH right now.

OH, MY GOSH -SOLD!!!!!!!!!!
AND THANK YOU SIR!
I'LL ACCEPT "PAY PAL"!!!!!

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
AND THANK YOU SIR!

Hold on E.P. ............... you can get at least $ 91,000 ... I saw the price on another post !:lol

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
AND THANK YOU SIR!

Hold on E.P. ............... you can get at least $ 91,000 ... I saw the price on another post !:lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

I'M AT 91, 91, 91 - WHO'LL MAKE IT 95? WHO'LL MAKE IT 95,95,95????
I'M AT 91 - WHO'LL MAKE IT 95 ...?

(Dang! I think I'm gunna go apply at 'Jackson!:lol )