How many GT Owners are in Vancouver, BC??

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Same here. :thumbsup

Shooooooooooot, Jeffey! If sumbuddy was organizin' a GT road trip in Alaska in JANUARY - you'd be there! CHAINS AND ALL! :rofl

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Shooooooooooot, Jeffey! If sumbuddy was organizin' a GT road trip in Alaska in JANUARY - you'd be there! CHAINS AND ALL! :rofl

No chains allowed as per GT owners manual.

"Serious damage wiloccur to the vehicle and the wheels & tires"'

There is pretty decent traction with the stock Goodyear tires. GT does and o.k. job in "modest" amounts of snow. Front spoiler kinda acts like a snow plow. Be very careful in freezing rain and icy road spray situations as the grill will ice over and the GT will overheat!

Been there, done that.

Phil

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
I see that there should be more GT Owners in Vancouver. Where are the rest of you guys???

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
No chains allowed as per GT owners manual.

"Serious damage wiloccur to the vehicle and the wheels & tires"'

There is pretty decent traction with the stock Goodyear tires. GT does and o.k. job in "modest" amounts of snow. Front spoiler kinda acts like a snow plow. Be very careful in freezing rain and icy road spray situations as the grill will ice over and the GT will overheat!

Been there, done that.

Trust me, Jeff knows, he's not kidding here.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Trust me, Jeff knows, he's not kidding here.

Oh, we KNOW Tim! We KNOW!!! :rofl :cheers

(Well, I guess it'd be more accurate to say, "Many of us know!")

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
Phil

This is a great thread you started and I am starting to see it slip away , we need to keep it going as we dont get to many true Canadian threads on the forum

Anything new to add

Rob

Phil

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
Phil

This is a great thread you started and I am starting to see it slip away , we need to keep it going as we dont get to many true Canadian threads on the forum

Anything new to add

Rob

Rob,

I still wish that more people from Vancouver will sign in. Meantime, we should perhaps first get together for a drink or dinner soon. As I was trying to plan something with Neal aka Willis. Let me see whether some of the other local GT owners can join us. We can try to pick a weekend for this casual get together. Will update soon.

Phil

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
Rob and Bob, me and Neal aka Willis are trying to get together for a brunch at around 1pm tomorrow in downtown Vancouver. The weather will be nice and wondering if you guys will be able to join us for a casual FORD GT brunch get together?