How many GT Owners are in Vancouver, BC??

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Pockets, once you get a few hundred miles east of that wet/dribbly/sloppy coastal city you live in (no wonder you never opened your garage door) the summers offer very good weather in the N/W.:lol

Ya...I've actually seen VIDEOS of that about which you speak. :frown

Phil

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
Hey Guys, thanks for checking in and this is awesome! Pro, a rally is an excellent idea!!:thumbsup

For the time being, and indeed with just a little tiny summer remaining in Vancouver BC, perhaps we should at least do a little casual get together for drinks or eat, that will give us opportunities getting to know each other.

Therefore, I do hope that more will sign in, this way I can try to organize something. I will for sure keep this thread active and hope that our group can grow bigger. And in the near future, I am really looking forward to be able to organize a gathering together with all of you guys in Alberta and Washington State.

I'm sure it will be a blast!!:banana

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
...perhaps we should at least do a little casual get together for drinks or eat, that will give us opportunities getting to know each other.

I'm "in" for din-din. :wink :cheers

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

Then I guess the get together will in in WA, since you never drive anywhere. :lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I figgered we'd have a catered affair at my place....so??? :rofl

...you have a nice BIG bridge almost in your back yard that you could JUMP FROM, don't you? :tongue :lol :cheers

FGT1987

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 5, 2007
Hi Phil

If you're acquiring a list please include me. Too bad we didn't do this before the Rocky Mountain weekend trip as it would have been great to have more GT's there. We had a great time, driving some absolutely wonderful isolated B.C. roads.

With the weather changing this week it might be getting a little late in the season for planning a road trip of any significance, but maybe a day run might be in order. Either way, a get together for lunch or dinner sounds like a great idea.

Looking forward to meeting other GT owners.

Bob

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
Phil

Please let me know if you got my PM , I am not completely sure that I am responding correctly

I re-read the description of the car you noted and that might or might not be my car , we will talk soon

Rob

Phil

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2007
Vancouver, Canada

Din-Din in Seattle is a great idea since I do drive down to Washington from time to time. Although many times my wife forced me to drive something else besides the GT for the sake of comfort and better trunk space.:bored

Bob: Thanks for checking in. The Rocky mountain drives sounds fun and I sure did miss it. I will love to join you guys next time. Meantime, perhaps we should try to at least do lunch or dinner on the weekends.

Seems like so far we have about 6 or 7 GTs already and let's hope more people will sign in!! I'm sure it's going to be fun with all the GT's driving/meeting together in Vancouver!!:banana

Phil

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
Phil

Please let me know if you got my PM , I am not completely sure that I am responding correctly

I re-read the description of the car you noted and that might or might not be my car , we will talk soon

Rob

Rob:pM sent.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Din-Din in Seattle is a great idea since I do drive down to Washington from time to time. Although many times my wife forced me to drive something else besides the GT for the sake of comfort and better trunk space.:bored

I live about 1/2 way between Seattle & Vancouver...so, 'makes no diff to me which city we invade.:biggrin

(To give you some idea of how long it's been since wifey & I have had dinner in Vancouver...back then the "Top of Vancouver" revolving restaurant was just about THEE place to dine!)

Phil

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
I live about 1/2 way between Seattle & Vancouver...so, 'makes no diff to me which city we invade.:biggrin

(To give you some idea of how long it's been since wifey & I have had dinner in Vancouver...back then the "Top of Vancouver" revolving restaurant was just about THEE place to dine!)

MY GOODNESS!!!:eek You are long overdue for VANCOUVER then!! You gotta come up soon!!!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
MY GOODNESS!!!:eek You are long overdue for VANCOUVER then!! You gotta come up soon!!!

'Yeeeeeeeew buyin'? :lol:lol:lol :cheers

Cheap Pockets

willis

GT Owner
Oct 12, 2006
Hi Phil, I am willis here on gt forum, ya good to know there are a few other guys out there!
Neal

Phil

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
Hi Phil, I am willis here on gt forum, ya good to know there are a few other guys out there!
Neal

Hey Neal! Thanks for checking in!! So far it seems very promising and we already have a few guys checked in. It will be awesome if we can have more people to sign in so that we can plan our next drink or dinner! Furthermore, it's about time for us to show case a group of Ford Gt's together in Vancouver!!:banana

Phil

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
'Yeeeeeeeew buyin'? :lol:lol:lol :cheers

Cheap Pockets

If you come up, I will love to play host!!:lol

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Phil, I was just looking at your profile pic. You're showing a car with the Butterfly doors! Do you have the B-Doors on your car??? I'm gonna come out to Vancouver just to see those in person!!! Cool. :thumbsup Did you run a thread with pics of your car? Sorry if I missed it. Linky??

Well, truthfully, I come out to Vancouver anyway to see a bunch of friends, but I'll use this as an excuse on the forum! :lol

Phil

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
Phil, I was just looking at your profile pic. You're showing a car with the Butterfly doors! Do you have the B-Doors on your car??? I'm gonna come out to Vancouver just to see those in person!!! Cool. :thumbsup Did you run a thread with pics of your car? Sorry if I missed it. Linky??

Well, truthfully, I come out to Vancouver anyway to see a bunch of friends, but I'll use this as an excuse on the forum! :lol

Hi Pro,

Yes, I do have the B-doors on the GT. Here are some pictures of her before the exhaust mod.:thumbsup

Attachments

• IMG_0465b.jpg
    IMG_0465b.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0473b.jpg
    IMG_0473b.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0470b.jpg
    IMG_0470b.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0467b.jpg
    IMG_0467b.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0472b.jpg
    IMG_0472b.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
As SteveA stated in his earlier post, I'd be up for a get together next spring/summer; WA, North ID, MT or BC, makes no difference to me.

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Hi Pro,

Yes, I do have the B-doors on the GT. Here are some pictures of her before the exhaust mod.:thumbsup

Whoo wee, those really do look fine!!! Nice. Gotta check it out in person.

As SteveA stated in his earlier post, I'd be up for a get together next spring/summer; WA, North ID, MT or BC, makes no difference to me.

Chris, I'm hoping that a mini rally can be set up with all the Alberta, BC, Washington, Oregon, Montana and Northern Idaho guys. That would be pretty darn cool!!! Besides, some of us up here REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see your Camilo Heffner toy!!! :thumbsup

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington

Same here. :thumbsup