Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Prices are dropping !!

Im only kidding, I could not buy another gt:frown

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Are You Guys Kidding, You Got Out Light with Shoes, and Purses. How about A Rolex To Play Tennis In and All New Furniture For The House plus etc. Welcome to the Houston Group ,Jbsteven, Vranani, and Tugboat, WE WILL HAVE FUN. Tomy Hamon PS White/Blue is the color regarless of preference of other Houston Members!

t32b

Verde
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 21, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Agree. Perfect color. And 20 miles? Wow. Best of luck.

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
Congrats, Vinod!

I'm gonna resurrect my Houston area dinner thread...now that the holidays are over...we gotta do this...

Sanjay

vramani

GT Owner
Jan 25, 2009
Vinod's WIFE NOW SPEAKING

Are You Guys Kidding, You Got Out Light with Shoes, and Purses. How about A Rolex To Play Tennis In and All New Furniture For The House plus etc. Welcome to the Houston Group ,Jbsteven, Vranani, and Tugboat, WE WILL HAVE FUN. Tomy Hamon PS White/Blue is the color regarless of preference of other Houston Members!

First Of All, Purses and shoes were NEVER in the deal, ck Cartier and i don't mean a watch.

vramani

GT Owner
Jan 25, 2009
Urban Speed February 8, 2009

www.urbanspeed.com please join us on 02.08.09

JsmithGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Congratulations Vinod....Beautiful GT.....See you at the next event....

vramani

GT Owner
Jan 25, 2009
thank you

Congratulations Vinod....Beautiful GT.....See you at the next event....

thanks and bring out all your friends.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
congrats on your new car Vinod, she will be nothing less than exhilarating! let us know when she gets here, so we can go on a cruise.:cheers

vramani

GT Owner
Jan 25, 2009
Deal

congrats on your new car Vinod, she will be nothing less than exhilarating! let us know when she gets here, so we can go on a cruise.:cheers

I am excited, Tuesday Intercity will drop off car at Rice University. I will call you; maybe we can take yours over to pick it up.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I am excited, Tuesday Intercity will drop off car at Rice University. I will call you; maybe we can take yours over to pick it up.

sure just let me know what time?

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
New guy

Hi Guys,
I just got my 05 GT friday. I traded in a Lambo Gallardo and Aston Martin Vantage for it. The GT is amazing. I have owned numerous exotics and fast cars, but this is really something. I kept my Ferrari Testarossa and I had the pulley change and tune done prior to shipping. I wanted to thank Shelby at Elite for all he's done. Hope to meet you guys someday.

John

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Looks great!!! Mucho congrays!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Looks very nice! It may be originally Centerpunch's car, one of the few blues with stripe delete and standard wheels.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
very nice color combo! congrats!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Looks very nice! It may be originally Centerpunch's car, one of the few blues with stripe delete and standard wheels.

Nope, was owned by Rick Titus. Car has some good history!

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
too many GTs in Houston

glad I live in Dallas :banana

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
https://www.texasmile.net/?menu=registration

I say we get the Dallas crew together and meet the Houston boys somewhere in the middle.

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
https://www.texasmile.net/?menu=registration

I say we get the Dallas crew together and meet the Houston boys somewhere in the middle.

I'm aiming for that date if everything goes smoothly until then.

vramani

GT Owner
Jan 25, 2009
Congrats on the car

Please I really want to meet all of you; come to the next www.urbanspeed.com event. 02.08.09