Houston Dyno tuning mid November

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I am headed to Houston on November 13th, Friday the 14th I will be dyno tuning a bunch of Gen 4/5 Vipers. But if anyone needs Ford GT programming or dyno tuning I will be in town until Sunday and can schedule in more vehicles.

You can PM or email me torrie@unleashedtuning.com

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Big thanks to Torrie for his work yesterday at EnglandGreen's shop. 614rwhp is pretty damn good for a pulley and tune car, especially with a 'conservative' dyno. I am a happy camper (although big whipple, cold air kit, and exhaust is still calling to me)

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Big thanks to Torrie for his work yesterday at EnglandGreen's shop. 614rwhp is pretty damn good for a pulley and tune car, especially with a 'conservative' dyno. I am a happy camper (although big whipple, cold air kit, and exhaust is still calling to me)
It's an addiction!
Best,
Mark

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Thanks for coming out David, it was a pleasure to see you again. If you need anything else let me know.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
It's an addiction!
Best,
Mark

Quite true

Tomcat

GT Owner
Pulley/Tune (91 or 93 octane)?
Did you do exhaust too?

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
93. Pulley only. This dyno reads 30-40 HP lower then a dynojet

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Pulley/Tune (91 or 93 octane)?
Did you do exhaust too?
I think I'm the only person in the world who like the sound that the stock muffler makes....

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I think I'm the only person in the world who like the sound that the stock muffler makes....

Nothing wrong with that, you get all blower whine

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington

Same here. I only hear blower whine in tunnels and parking garages!