Hoosiers tires

Black 907

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 9, 2006
I purchased a set of Hoosier tires proper sized 245 40 18 and 315 40 19 from Roger Krauss Racing with intermediate grooves cut in like the ones posted somewhere on the forum..that how I got the referral. They have 100 miles on them..paid 1500 for them.. 1200 plus 300 for groove cuts.. I'm nervous putting these on the street and do not track the car so I would like to sell them..anyone interested?

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I purchased a set of Hoosier tires proper sized 245 40 18 and 315 40 19 from Roger Krauss Racing with intermediate grooves cut in like the ones posted somewhere on the forum..that how I got the referral. They have 100 miles on them..paid 1500 for them.. 1200 plus 300 for groove cuts.. I'm nervous putting these on the street and do not track the car so I would like to sell them..anyone interested?

What don't you like about them? After only 100 miles you must have been disliked them to have removed them.

How much?

Pics? I can't picture the grooves.

Black 907

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 9, 2006
I acutually liked them alot. better steering response and feel stickier for sure..but I am concerned only driving them on the street due to their slick like design..If you run over a piece of road debris most likely a blow out and trouble.. I am using corsas on my little modified evo that are much better for the street IMHO.. but as you know their are no front sizes available for them..I would value someone else's opinion that is running them on the street daily but I became anxious when a read this pop up on the hoosier website that states these should not be used on the highway as a sudden blow out could occur causing injury or death.. I never saw a warrning like that before.. The corsas says not intended for use in excessive rain..so for now I guess I will reluctantly stick with the stock good years

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Look at Ed Sims posts, he runs them on the road.