Holy dash-cam, Batman!

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
[video]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1539013673001/batman-pulled-over-in-lamborghini?intcmp=features[/video]

Makes you wonder who's drivin' around their GT dressed like a comic book hero.:eek

(Insert your joke here....)

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
[video]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1539013673001/batman-pulled-over-in-lamborghini?intcmp=features[/video]

Makes you wonder who's drivin' around their GT dressed like a comic book hero.:eek

(Insert your joke here....)

I know of an owner that got stopped and ticketed for going 190+ wearing a holloween costume while driving his FGT. :lol

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
There's a guy in SoCal that has one of the original Batmobiles and he will show up at Cs&C decked out in a 60's era Batman get-up.

He freaked out a little girl once when I was there.:lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
More power to him...and to the LEOs who handled the situation exactly as they should have.

What wasn't mentioned in that piece is the REASON he had the 'Bat Plates' instead of the legal ones. 'Turns out he puts the 'Bat Plates' in place so as not to spoil the over all effect when the Black Night pulls up to the horsepistol.

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
He freaked out a little girl once when I was there.:lol

Odd you mentioned that!

My eldest daughter dressed up in a Bat Girl costume ('looked just like her, too!) to present a 'Bat Girl Award' to my (at the time) 3-yr-old granddaughter ('cause she was a BIGGGGGGGGGG Bat Girl fan at the time!). Like the lil' girl you mentioned, it freaked lil' "Paige-E-Pooh" out as well! 'Scared her 1/2 to death! She scooted up to her room!

Sometimes super heros are best left 'on the screen' or in books and 'worshipped' from afar!

Last edited:

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Only in Maryland!! LMAO

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
A young boy's dream in 1966: GTs & Batgirl!

Ed

Attachments

• batgirl_12.jpg
    batgirl_12.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 98