Hmph-over a year since I last posted here!!

Birdman93

GT Ordered
Dec 17, 2005
Iowa
I can't believe that the last time I visited this site was January 06! Was going through email and found a notice of a private message waiting for me-LOL

Lots of changes in my life since I was last here-divorced now-had to sell the GT as part of the settlement. I now drive an enclosed AutoHauler using a Volvo 880 with a stretched frame and custom 200" sleeper-no hotels for this ole boy-have a Mustang GT being reworked by Cervini into a C-500, and eventually I'll find another GT, I hope.

When is that group coming to Indianapolis? I live there and would love to see the GTs out there!

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Welcome back. Hope all is well.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Auto hauler, huh? Think you might like to take some of our cars to CA in August? Many of us will be in Indy for the race Memorial weekend for another rally. Check out the posts for the Indy trip. Nice to hear back from you.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Sorry, BIRDMAN93. I think there's a rule of some kind here on the Forum that says yuh can't never come back if'n yuh been ignorin' this group for over a year!:rofl :rofl :rofl I think there's a stiff fine for pullin' that stunt too!:willy PM DBK and plead for forgiveness - and an exemption!!!:lol You might catch him in a forgiving mood!

Welcome back to "the zoo"!