His and Her Diaries

campgreenlake

GT Owner
Sep 10, 2007
Florida
Wife's Diary:
Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much.
I asked him what was wrong; He said, "Nothing." I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it. On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving.
I can't explain his behavior I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you, too." When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. But I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep -- I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

Husband's Diary:
My Ford GT wouldn't start, can't figure it out.

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
Good read! You had me on the egde right up to the end!

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
Good one

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Nice.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Can relate.... :rofl

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Can relate.... :rofl

No kidding! Had to show the wife that one so she didn't think I was the only one like that.

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
The suspense is killing me!

Why won't it start?

dshears

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 26, 2009
Fremont Ca
I got a good laugh out of that. I will show my wife and see what she thinks.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Ha! In this house, wifey would automatically know the problem would have to involve something in the garage!

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Ha! In this house, wifey would automatically know the problem would have to involve something in the garage!
Isn't that where all your cars STAY?