Viper 1,My plate is GFORCE.Viper2,is MUSSEL.And GT is FERAL 1

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
GFORCE

I have "HEMOTOX" as my viper license. I was searching the web for something related to viper venom when I first bought the 2001 GTS. As you can expect, "venom, hssss, snake, etc." all are taken in the California DMV. So I found this website by an Indian Physician who described the condition "Ophiotoxemia" which is the medical term for snake bite poisoning. So "OPHOTOX" and "OPHIOTX" were available but no one would know what they meant. In reading the article, the Indian Physician describes basically two types of poisoning, hemotoxin and neurotoxin based processes. Bottom line is the viper class of poisonious snakes are hemotoxic, meaning that their poison breaks down blood products resulting in vascular collapse of the victim, while cobra class of snakes kill by neurotoxic venom effecting the central nervous system eventually causing paralysis and death. So I punched in "HEMOTOX" at the California DMV custom web site amd Bingo, they took it and didn't ask any long explanation. My license plate made Viper Magazine! I just ordered "LEMAN66", for my 06 Tungsten GT. :cheers

PS, since the FORD GT40 was a cobra based engine and management team with Carroll Shelby and Shelby American placing 1-2 in the 1966 Le Mans Race (Holman-Moody sponsored car #5 GT40 was 3rd), I would think an appropriate custom license plate for any one interested would be "NEROTOX" or "NUROTOX" for the cobra class of poisonous snakes, n'est pas?

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Tell it like it is.

GFORCE said:
Viper 1,My plate is GFORCE.Viper2,is MUSSEL.And GT is FERAL 1
Years back I saw a photo in Road & Track of an actual California plate on the back of a Rolls Royce....RCHPHKR....don't know how they slipped that past DMV.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
ChipBeck

Excellent, pretty funny :thumbsup

Rong

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2006
I just locked in NOT 4IN on a 9/11 commemorative CA plate.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I have "CATCH-ME" on my '73 Mustang Mach 1. I've had it on the car since I bought it in early 1974...my first car.

Craig

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 14, 2006
San Diego
I ordered two from DMV, but don't have them yet. Not sure which I'll use, if either.
"VPR BAIT" and "FORD WMD"

Craig

Pipelion

Craig, The CA DMV will let you order two, without a clear destination(to certain vehicle)? Allan

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
You can order as many as you want to pay for. They are not assigned to a vehicle until they arrive. You are then given so many days to go place them on a car or pay a yearly fee to keep them for a period of time.

I have AWSUM GT on mine.

There is a lady back east NY, Georgia??? with HEMOTOX on her SRT-10

rsilverman

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2006
new jersey
My Porsche

I had FLEWBYU on my Porsche, and actually got complimented by a cop.

Pipelion

Thanks Awesome, I didn't know that....................... Allan

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Craig, pretty awesome "WMD" , maybe send a couple to GWB ?

AwsumGT,

She got that from me as I made Viper Magazine page 13, Spring 2003. No one in the VCA could have thought that one up without some medical expertice and the "Ophiotoxemia" web site I mentioned above. I have attached the license plate image from the Viper Magazine. Are you going to VOI9 in Vegas? Should we crash it with the GTs? We should be able to get in as Shelby was desigining influence on the GT40 and on the original Viper in 1992. So the GT is like big brother to the Viper! :lol

I have "66CMUST" on my Shelby G.T.350 and "MNISROC" on my 2003 JCW Mini Cooper S (which BTW, is the best car for driving out of anything on the road, save the GT) Minis do ROCK! :thumbsup

Attachments

• viper hemotox gt forum.jpg
    viper hemotox gt forum.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

efurlong

GT Owner
Jan 5, 2006
Gt Usa

Mine is GT USA

AMER SPD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
You know my plate... AMER SPD

CHAD

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2006
Sarasota, FL
Viper is BAD VPR. GT may end up BAD GT once the twin turbos are on and it is deserved. :lol

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Mine is NZO-BTR. We only get 6 letters or numbers here in TX. ENZOBTR is one of our forum members....sorry for swiping your moniker, but the history of the GT-40 vs. Enzo's cars was too compelling.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I'm thinking about ordering FERARKLR

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
ByeEnzo (excellent name BTW)

Check out the thread I made on the Le Mans 1965 and 1966 finishes. Has most of the info on it. Henry Ford and his teams swept Enzo and his team out the door!

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1308

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
How about these ?

SPKILLS
FERIKLR
HUGEGT
40YEARS
AMMUSLE
FERIVEW (rear plate only)
NEROTXN
NEUROTX
LEMANS6
CRSHAIR
GTS ROCK
EXLR8TN
HFORDII
LEMANS1
ANTIFER
FERISUK
SEE YA
SEEYUL8
CIAONZO
CIAO430
CIAOFER
BTMANCR
SHLBAMGT
1-2-3LMS

I like FERISUK, CIAONZO, CIAO430, 1-2-3LMS

:banana

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Atomic - Yes I will be taking my new 06 1st edition SRT-10 coupe - 008/200. I can't wait. I'll have my GT in Detroit in August and my SRT-10 in Vegas in September.