heritage paint question

shor

GT Owner
Apr 30, 2006
nj
hi all,
are the round white circles( for the numbers) painted on like the blue and orange? or are they a sticker or vinyl material that can be removed?
thanks chris

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Stickers. You can take 'em off.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
how about a report from Viper World... be our underground snitch :biggrin :lol :biggrin ?

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
Does anyone have the part number(s) for the vinyl "roundels" and numbers? I would like to order a set.

Thanks
Eric

shor

GT Owner
Apr 30, 2006
nj
thanks for the quick answers!

gamera11

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2006
Kansas City MO
roundel prices

I was talking to a ford dealer today about various Ford GT part prices and when he mentioned the 150.00 + price each of the roundels I thought that if I needed some I would have the local vinyal sign shop make some . They are nothing special. It appears that all Ford GT part prices are marked up extremley high maybe to keep horders from buying everything up? I can't figure it out.BG

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Any good sign shop should have what you want cheap; but, I'd drive up in something else and ask for a quote first, then surprise them later.

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
Re Gamera's and fjpikul's posts, can a Heritage GT owner measure the diameter of the roundels on the doors, hood and rear clam and post here? Height of the numbers would help as well.

I may get some made up at a sign shop.

Eric

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Any sign shop who makes signs for the real estate market can make vinyl (meatballs) as well as (cling-on) meatballs. Cheap. Even being a dealer (Ford) everything Ford sells for the GT is priced 4-times higher :wink Sign Companys can make any size. I have 16" meatballs for shows. TH