Heritage in IL $195,000

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
I am offering my 2006 Heritage for $195,000. I am the original owner, it is an absolutely perfect no stories car. 8,000 miles, detailed by Jason's Auto Spa (Forum Sponsor).

Accufab axle bolt swap done last year at Napleton Ford in Chicago, Heffner cat back and tune. Original muffler is included, I have the Heffner pulley also, but have not installed it. I also have installed the Ipod cable to the Aux on the stereo.

This GT has been respected and maintained since I bought it new and is quite perfect. I have owned the car for 24 months and there will be 12 months of warranty left as of April 26, 2008.

I vacuum / dust the interior after every ride and keep cotton towels on the floor matts to keep them from getting scuffed. The blue protective film is still on the sill plates.

Of course never smoked, eaten in, etc. I have had NO, repeat NO issues with car. I have not had any of the leaks, tachs not working and other quirky things that have come up with some GT's, I've been very fortunate not to experience any of this with my car.

It has NEVER been tracked and all of my miles are from cruising around a 50 mile radius of my home on weekends with my son.

The following are included:

Both key sets
Number kit (unopened in original box)
Cover (unopened in orginal packaging)
Front license plate bracket in original wrapper
Original plastic seat covers, wrapping, etc.

Tried to post photos, I can email if needed. PLease PM or call my cell to discuss further.

Last edited:

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
This Heritage has Mac, Optional Wheels and black calipers.

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Sounds very nice. Good Luck!

closeshave

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 13, 2007
London/ Peoria Illinois
so shes going again....good luck with the sale.