Heritage GT

jimfro

GT Owner
Jun 20, 2006
Sebring, Florida
My Gt is still for sale hopefully all of the bottom feeders have found out this is not a forced sale nor do I have to sell I just found that wanting the car was much more enjoyable than actually having it. If you are not really interested in making a valid offer please don't waste my time or yours.
contact via email jim@highlandsaviation.com

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
atlanta, ga & charleston, sc
Good luck to that on that - I put my GT up for sale on the board and got "hammered" by "bottom-feeders" who thought they would take me out of my GT for $ 140,000.00!!!:frown

What is funny is that the values of these cars have gone up since they stopped production :banana

Don't we all wish we could by stuff for fourty cents on dollar when it is only nine months old and no longer being produced?? :bs

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
My Gt is still for sale hopefully all of the bottom feeders have found out this is not a forced sale nor do I have to sell I just found that wanting the car was much more enjoyable than actually having it. If you are not really interested in making a valid offer please don't waste my time or yours.

Options, mileage etc. please...

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
When you don't post any information What do you expect? or when your ads state: must sell due to new business venture. If no information is given then people have no way of knowing....Like the car i called on recently, this guy tried to tell me that he had the only undocumented black, no stripe car....his statement could not be proved.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
That's Funny!!

....................Like the car i called on recently, this guy tried to tell me that he had the only undocumented black, no stripe car....his statement could not be proved.

THAT's FUNNY!!!
:lol :biggrin :lol :willy :lol :eek :lol
Was he Yogi Berra?

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL

Thanks for the call, Jim. Sorry we had a bad line. I bet I have a $1,500 cell phone bill upon return from South America this time. I'll give you a shout upon my return if I'm a player on it. Otherwise, let me know if you're interested in a midwest operation.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, while I don't want to speak for the owner, the car is basically new with super low miles.

jimfro

GT Owner
Jun 20, 2006
Sebring, Florida
I expect people who are knowledgeable about gt's to know what a heritage is and to respond in a profesional manner. No where in my post is there anything about new busines venture or any other bs.

Last edited:

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
Jim,

Thanks again for the call. Despite the poor year, I think I have a deal that I can't refuse locally - that's IF I'm going to buy one. After putting 150 miles on it, however, I think I MUST have it. It has the bump in the door that gives me some headroom too.

Bruce

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
bump in the door?? guess it is a kit car,not that there is anything at all wrong with them. As far as the Ford GT goes, SALEEN has only made a couple 'bumps in the door' one of them is down the street from me, Dan Gurney has one, and I saw a door at the factory, a v e r y costly modification.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
bump in the door?? guess it is a kit car,not that there is anything at all wrong with them. As far as the Ford GT goes, SALEEN has only made a couple 'bumps in the door' one of them is down the street from me.

The rest of us have to make do with bumps in our heads!:ack

Chip

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Head bumps

The rest of us have to make do with bumps in our heads!:ack

Chip

'Funny you should bring that up. Our "first born" just arrived home for Christmas & SHE was initated into the "GT Cranium Crackers Club" right off the bat!

She made a "bee line" to the garage 2C the GT ... 'had to take a "sit down" in the driver's seat (of coarse) ... AND EVEN THOUGH I MADE SURE THE DOOR WAS WIDE OPEN WHEN SHE GOT OUT ... yup, you guessed it.

As soon as she cleared the cobwebs, she said," I think I'd better stick to something like THAT"(pointing to her Mom's new ride).

Women!!!!!!!!!!!:lol

E.P.

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
bump in the door?? guess it is a kit car,not that there is anything at all wrong with them. As far as the Ford GT goes, SALEEN has only made a couple 'bumps in the door' one of them is down the street from me, Dan Gurney has one, and I saw a door at the factory, a v e r y costly modification.

Are you serious, do you think I can't tell the difference between a GT and a replica? It's not a "kit car," it's a GT with the Saleen mod, reputedly one of 5 or so done while in the production line. If you're the ring leader here, I'm worried.

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
If I remember my quote from Saleen that little bump (Also known as a Gurney Bubble) is $6000...I really want one but would have to put it on a brand new door..the one issue I have is the bolts on that hold the door on are PAINTED!!!! and if I remove one door I don't want to scratch the bolts...oh I would only have it done to a new skin!!

matt

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Are you serious, do you think I can't tell the difference between a GT and a replica? It's not a "kit car," it's a GT with the Saleen mod, reputedly one of 5 or so done while in the production line. If you're the ring leader here, I'm worried.

Snaproll, I don't believe bony or many others here know who you are or how much knowledge you do or don't have with GT's. It's great that you can tell the difference and welcome to the forum:thumbsup .
However you may find this site a little different than many others. One of those differences is one can generally make a comment and if wrong, be corrected without insult to himself or the forum. When that changes for the worse I'll be worried and probably gone as well.
I had enough of that when I had my Z06.:thumbsdow

Last edited:

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
When you don't post any information What do you expect? or when your ads state: must sell due to new business venture. If no information is given then people have no way of knowing....Like the car i called on recently, this guy tried to tell me that he had the only undocumented black, no stripe car....his statement could not be proved.

Was it Michael Dell of Austin, TX? His is also all black.

PEGGED

May 4, 2006
Heritage Gt

QUIT TALKING SMACK, GET A REAL JOB BARBA, GOSSIP GOSSIP AND MORE GOSSIP, YOUR ONE OF THOSE BOTTOM FEEDER'S AREN'T YOU. GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
QUIT TALKING SMACK, GET A REAL JOB BARBA, GOSSIP GOSSIP AND MORE GOSSIP, YOUR ONE OF THOSE BOTTOM FEEDER'S AREN'T YOU. GO BACK TO SCHOOL.

Yo Pegged, lighten up. That's the kind of post you see in the 'vette forums, not this one. :cheers

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
Snaproll, I don't believe bony or many others here know who you are or how much knowledge you do or don't have with GT's. It's great that you can tell the difference and welcome to the forum:thumbsup .
However you may find this site a little different than many others. One of those differences is one can generally make a comment and if wrong, be corrected without insult to himself or the forum. When that changes for the worse I'll be worried and probably gone as well.
I had enough of that when I had my Z06.:thumbsdow

To continue this major hijack, I will admit being interested in the Heritage GT that is advertised herein. I also did not believe that the one that's pictured above was really for sale at a realistic price. I now am having a hard time passing up the one pictured. I keep going back and forth on it. It's not a good time for me to buy really, but damn, the car is nice! OK, that's my story. Otherwise, I hope the seller here with the Heritage GT sells his car. I hate to dirty up his thread.

Now, as far as insults, I never mean to insult anyone and I don't know you guys either. However, I did not think my brief track record here left the impression that I'm the kind of person that posts Fiero tech on the Ferrari site.

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
How do you respond to an ALL CAPS POST by a SPECTATOR? First off let me say that i do not believe that i am a CARP (bottom feeder). I have answered quite a few ads. I am in the market, I am a buyer but then again price has alot to do with my purchase. I do not Gossip, my story is true & i'm stickin to it. Pegged was it you that i spoke with & you are trying to save face?