Heritage GT For Sale For $1,000.00

jimfro

GT Owner
Jun 20, 2006
Sebring, Florida
That's right almost Rotary District 6890 in Tampa, FL. has acquired a 2006 Ford GT and will be selling raffle tickets, a total of 300 tickets are to be sold at a cost of $1,000.00 each if you are a rotarian you can use the ticket purchase towards a PHF award. You do not have to belong to Rotary to purchase a ticket. If anyone is interested send me a PM are contact me east coast time 8 to5 daily at 863 452 2600

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
jimfro said:
That's right almost Rotary District 6890 in Tampa, FL. has acquired a 2006 Ford GT and will be selling raffle tickets, a total of 300 tickets are to be sold at a cost of $1,000.00 each if you are a rotarian you can use the ticket purchase towards a PHF award. You do not have to belong to Rotary to purchase a ticket. If anyone is interested send me a PM are contact me east coast time 8 to5 daily at 863 452 2600

I will take on ticket provided it does receive PHF credit.
Send me details to bonyhadi@gmail.com
Thanks, a proud EAST FRESNO ROTARIAN and District 5230 Permanent Fund Chair.
GOD BLESS AMERICA,
daniel

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
jimfro-

A Heritage would look great on me! I'll take a ticket. See your PM.

Thanks,
MJ

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
No better cause than Rotary Foundation.... The eliminators of polio, promoting better understanding and helping mankind.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
OK... I'll bite too. Bony... don't get mad when I win the GT!

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
If Awsum wins, there is no justice in this world! Awsum has enough cool cars as it is! :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Awsum GT said:
OK... I'll bite too. Bony... don't get mad when I win the GT!

Heck, I'll be happy for you :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Haven't heard back, is the raffle still a go? Did you get an email for PDG Rod Belton, Dist 5230 Foundation Chair?

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
0,1 percent chance og winning.... hmmm let me think.....

Thinking

Thinking

Thinking

... Still Thinking

Yeah sure - where do I buy??

jimfro

GT Owner
Jun 20, 2006
Sebring, Florida
Heritage GT

I don't know I am sending all requests to my District Governor he is setting up a committiee to market the tickets etc. If anyone wants they can contact me direct at 863 452 2600 the email is jim@highlandsaviation.com I can answer any questions about the car and were the money will ultimately go.

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
jimfro said:
I don't know I am sending all requests to my District Governor he is setting up a committiee to market the tickets etc. If anyone wants they can contact me direct at 863 452 2600 the email is jim@highlandsaviation.com I can answer any questions about the car and were the money will ultimately go.

I trust you forwarded PDG Rod's questions, they are basically mine, plus what is the VIN number. I want two tickets assuming I get PHF credit.
I assume you take VISA?

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Count me in. :banana I sent you a PM.

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Is it a legit foundation doing this Raffle??... No disrespect.

I mean - I could but my GT up for graps, with 1000 tickets of just $500 each, and in the end my wife is the "lucky" winner..

:ack

[
bony said:
Haven't heard back, is the raffle still a go? Did you get an email for PDG Rod Belton, Dist 5230 Foundation Chair?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
jimfro said:

Greetings,
What is the vin number, was the car donated for this raffle? Would appreciate as many details as possible, after all you started this thread.
Thanks Jim.
In Rotary Service,
Daniel

jimfro

GT Owner
Jun 20, 2006
Sebring, Florida
V
IN is 1FAFP90S36Y401277 i DON'T KNOW IF THEY WILL TAKE CREDIT CARDS