Heritage at auction for 190K

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
A close friend told me the Kruse aution last weekend had a Heritage on the block. It was bid up to $190,000 but did not sell due to a reserve of $210,000. I wish I had gone to the auction to witness the madness and report it properly.

Did anyone attend that auction? Would be nice to know what cause such high bids. As far as I know a Heritage can be bought for less without too much trouble. Should I hunt the guy down, sell mine, then buy another one? :cheers

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I think that's kind of the market for Heritage cars at this point. Everybody and there brother who has one wants a Heritage for #2. I would not be surprised to see a Heritage go anywhere from 175-195 depending on the mileage.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
A close friend told me the Kruse aution last weekend had a Heritage on the block. It was bid up to $190,000 but did not sell due to a reserve of $210,000. I wish I had gone to the auction to witness the madness and report it properly.

Did anyone attend that auction? Would be nice to know what cause such high bids. As far as I know a Heritage can be bought for less without too much trouble. Should I hunt the guy down, sell mine, then buy another one? :cheers

How many miles on yours? If its very low, call off the hunt as I will buy it. :thumbsup