Hennessey bend-over

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennesseyperformance/ItemDetail.php?Item_ID=182&cart=JFSUzZwF&DoThis=Ford+GT+(2005)&ActionReq=Where

Just because I pay 150K for my car doesent mean I'm a complete idiot who wants to pay silly amounts of cash for ekstra poneys...

They must be having a laugh!!!

GT700 (Gone in 11 seconds) ha ha ha ha :lol

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
a little old but thanks for posting it and yes it is pretty damn funny. :rofl

funny shit is mustang magazine got a Ford GT down in the tens with a pulley swap and new tires then they found out the new tires were hurting the performance.

:eek

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
one of 101 said:
http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennesseyperformance/ItemDetail.php?Item_ID=182&cart=JFSUzZwF&DoThis=Ford+GT+(2005)&ActionReq=Where

Just because I pay 150K for my car doesent mean I'm a complete idiot who wants to pay silly amounts of cash for ekstra poneys...

There are enough Viper guys here to comment on Hennessey...

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
one of 101 said:

Man, you are lucky on the price ! Really only 150k !? for 1 of 101 ?? How is that possible...

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Well on top of list, I paid 10% import tax and and again 25% VAT on top of that, but still a great deal...

SLF360 said:
Man, you are lucky on the price ! Really only 150k !? for 1 of 101 ?? How is that possible...

Birdman93

GT Ordered
Dec 17, 2005
Iowa
ROFLMAO-a twin-turbo at 800HP?? There goes the collector's value right out the window!

Run a Kenne Bell Blowzilla 3.3-pushes 55% more air than the Whipple 3.3 at 5400, uses the stock intercooler, and will really make that engine wail!!

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
What's max pressureload that's still healthy to handle ?

Birdman93 said:
ROFLMAO-a twin-turbo at 800HP?? There goes the collector's value right out the window!

Run a Kenne Bell Blowzilla 3.3-pushes 55% more air than the Whipple 3.3 at 5400, uses the stock intercooler, and will really make that engine wail!!

I would guess one, two, three and bumm! There goes your engine, clean explosion if you were running on clean fuel that is.. Is that why they call it blower !?
How many PSI do we all think the engine can handle before some parts go to failure load. That would be an interesting discussion. Somebody has some insights here? maybe Roush friends like Baron Dave can slip some news on that to us..

Dave, you know something or can find out for us ?

wonkawonka

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Lebanon
SLF360 said:
I would guess one, two, three and bumm! There goes your engine, clean explosion if you were running on clean fuel that is.. Is that why they call it blower !?
How many PSI do we all think the engine can handle before some parts go to failure load. That would be an interesting discussion. Somebody has some insights here? maybe Roush friends like Baron Dave can slip some news on that to us..

Dave, you know something or can find out for us ?

Ford/Roush/Saleen must have pushed the engine as hard as they could to see what would break first and when... Is there someone in the know with Ford who can get us the lowdown?

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I read on another site the fuel system (without changes) and Trans can both handle up to 750hp. My understanding fuel and gaskets are a week link. Out here in California we only get 91 at the pump.