HELP Needed on Stalling problem~~

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
A possible solution. Reflash the ecu to hold higher rpm at 0 gas pedal for few seconds, until the car settles down, then lower rpm to normal idle speed,

Phil

GT Owner
Sep 14, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
Sorry for the belated update due to work related travels.

I got the car back from the dealer. The good news is, I finally managed to upgrade some mods such as predator programmer, FFRP muffler, ken bell pulley and retune..the car now dyno at abt 620rwhp. I LOVE the FGT even more!!!

Regarding the fuel filler neck issue, the problem seems to be solved now. But the dealer told me that since my car was previously being modified for the GTB doors, the dealer said that apparently when the door modification was being done, the installer had somehow damaged the fuel filler neck pipe. Therefore, they said they have to refabricate it and some modification is needed. So, I had been told that it is not under warranty in which it costed me around CAD1700 for the job.

Just felt abit sad to suffer this fuel filler neck issue but was not being covered under warranty...

Aug 25, 2006
Sorry for the belated update due to work related travels.

I got the car back from the dealer. The good news is, I finally managed to upgrade some mods such as predator programmer, FFRP muffler, ken bell pulley and retune..the car now dyno at abt 620rwhp. I LOVE the FGT even more!!!

Regarding the fuel filler neck issue, the problem seems to be solved now. But the dealer told me that since my car was previously being modified for the GTB doors, the dealer said that apparently when the door modification was being done, the installer had somehow damaged the fuel filler neck pipe. Therefore, they said they have to refabricate it and some modification is needed. So, I had been told that it is not under warranty in which it costed me around CAD1700 for the job.

Just felt abit sad to suffer this fuel filler neck issue but was not being covered under warranty...

Hi Phil

I was saddened to hear of the issue as related to the door conversion. You are welcome to call or PM me because since the system was originally introduced by "G" this situation has completely been eliminated. I know only too well that I had nothing to do with your conversion and yet I remain very willing to help.

So if I can help in any way or you simply have questions please let me know.

All the best

Shadowman