Hello all new here

BITURBOAMG

Jan 19, 2007
Hey guys new here just wanted to say hi. I wanted to ask you guys the best place to get a ford gt and what you think I should pay. I have seen several at msrp or 1k below on new cars. I have never been in the gt but is a car I am thinking of getting. I want a white with blue stripes, a black with silver stripes or a tungsten car. I am not sure if any one of those cars brings in any more or less then the others. Thanks for any help.

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Hey guys new here just wanted to say hi. I wanted to ask you guys the best place to get a ford gt and what you think I should pay. I have seen several at msrp or 1k below on new cars. I have never been in the gt but is a car I am thinking of getting. I want a white with blue stripes, a black with silver stripes or a tungsten car. I am not sure if any one of those cars brings in any more or less then the others. Thanks for any help.

Depends on if new or used. Doubt you will find a black one now.

Price doesn't matter - look for MSRP or a little better, but don't worry about 1 or 2 K when you are talking about a car this expensive. Buy it now - they are close to all gone and if you wait chances are the price, at least at the moment, will be even higher. Good luck.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Never even sat in one, but did extensive research, bought it new from a dealer in PA and shipped it to CA.

My first exotic.

I absolutely love it.

Oh, and black is the best color, so you are headed in the right direction.

:thumbsup

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
What Syco meant to say was black is beautiful and white with blue stripes is the best color. :thumbsup

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Say what??

What Syco meant to say was black is beautiful and....................:thumbsup

....................that color is best shown off in the stripes of a beautiful yellow GT which is also the fastest color combination.:thumbsup

Chip

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.

Last edited:

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
....................that color is best shown off in the stripes of a beautiful yellow GT which is also the fastest color combination.:thumbsup

Chip

Chip is right - SPEED yellow is the fastest (especially with no black paint to slow it down :banana). It is in the name.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I just recently checked out autotrader to see whats left and what prices were doing.Still some cars left new although prices seem to be rising on new ones a bit. Used gt's with some mileage going for a low of 140-150's
My feeling is if your going to buy one and spend the $$ get a new one while you still can. I predict come spring time prices will jump up again. What do my fellow GT buddies think? Clearly there are people on the GT forum who have more expertise on this subject than I do. my 02cents!

FORDGT001

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2005
Time is running out for a new one, better buy soon.

BITURBOAMG

Jan 19, 2007
Thanks for the reply guys. Any one of any dealers that have any? I was talking to lone star ford in texas about getting one they had and then they just went away and I never heard from them again?

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Thanks for the reply guys. Any one of any dealers that have any? I was talking to lone star ford in texas about getting one they had and then they just went away and I never heard from them again?

Five Star Ford in Phoenix has a 3 mile 4 option red - or at least did recently (last couple of days)