Heffner Twin Turbo GT Picture.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
But, the bigger savings is in NV zero income tax! That or WA, TX, or FL. WA rains too much, TX too hot in the summer, FL nice, but my wife likes the west coast.

BlackICE

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Get a place in Montana and one in Nevada. Montana has permanent registrations for cars over 10 years old and no sales tax for when you make the major car purchases. Also, there are zero emissions tests...

And NV for the income tax of course.

GaryA

Jan 24, 2006
I went by Jason's shop this afternoon and saw this incredible piece of hardware! WOW! That's all I can say about this.

For years Jason has not only produced some of the world's fastest exotics, he builds them like rolling works of mechanical art. This thing is a beauty to behold.

I can't wait to see it on the track!

Mar 15, 2006
Very nice work and very clean design. Post the dyno sheet!

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
Another twin turbo shown on svt forum, says 832 hp. Maybe somebody could bring picture over to our forum.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
californiacuda said:
Another twin turbo shown on svt forum, says 832 hp. Maybe somebody could bring picture over to our forum.

Different tuner.

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
I thought it might be fun for others to see somebody elses tt design

92NSX

Mar 22, 2006
californiacuda said:
I thought it might be fun for others to see somebody elses tt design

Stage6 here in Jacksonville has one with those #'s. :banana

CHAD

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2006
Sarasota, FL
The car is an animal and an absolute blast to drive. Running the stock muffler and airbox makes it very quiet with just a bit more growl from stock and nice cold air from outside the engine compartment.

The car looks great, drives like stock but pulls harder in 4th than a stocker in 1st. The only thing I felt the stock GT was missing was a little extra motivation and Heffner delivered that and more. What a blast!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sounds/looks awesome. Any hints as to what kind of power it's making right now?

I call first ride when this thing hits Detroit! :willy

Dwight

Apr 4, 2006
Jacksonville, Fl
DBK said:
Sounds/looks awesome. Any hints as to what kind of power it's making right now?

I call first ride when this thing hits Detroit! :willy

Found this at viperalley.com posted 4-21-2006

"Thanks to everyone for the compliments. At this point we really haven't put much boost to it. on 14 psi the car makes a little over 750 rwhp and just over 800 rwtq. This car with a 15 psi pulley on the supercharger made 620 rwhp. I have to say, this was a great car to drive when it was stock but it lacked somethig.............. turbos and about 250 rwhp or more. I have a relatively important appointment to make with this car shortly so I can't turn it up too much and risk breaking anything this week. I will keep you all updated as progress unfolds."

I am sure he will get things worked out and he will post once he is happy with the results. I can see why he is holding back with this crowd. :biggrin

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
750rwhp(At only 14 PSI!), sounds about right for a street car :lol

All of you guys are nuts.:thumbsup

CHAD

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2006
Sarasota, FL
It makes "comparable" power while incorporating the stock airbox and stock muffler. Of course, any muffler may be used including Heffner's new creation. I like the stock car quietness but there is plenty more power and growl to be had with his new muffler. I have a Viper for big power and growl. This thing is the closest I have yet to be to a PERFECT street car.

Once I get plenty of miles on it and Jason finishes tweaking every last thing (he is quite meticulous), I'm sure he will release the package's real world, as delivered performance numbers. Don't expect to get a car with more than 800-850 rwhp with a stock bottom end though as this is the limit for extended use (and a warranty). Of course we had to go up there once or twice to look around.

Expect to read all about the complete package soon. :thumbsup

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Do you need to run higher octane gas to get the 750 HP? In CA I only get 91 octane, unless I go to special racing gas. What HP can I expect with this system if I use only 91 octane gas?

BlackICE

CHAD

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2006
Sarasota, FL
I can't imagine 750rwhp being a problem on 91.

CHAD

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2006
Sarasota, FL
Drove the car around all weekend and am more than impressed.

My Viper makes about 1900 hp so I am used to big power cars but honestly, it may be a tad much for the street. :rofl

This car is faaaast. It never stops pulling. I'm not a high speed guy but it gets through 4th before you know it with no signs of slowing.

It was hot this weekend so I had the air on a lot and the car never reached 190 degrees. In fact, even though I was driving it pretty hard the needle rarely left the 180 mark. My car has the stock muffler still installed. Why waste 3 thousand on a muffler when I could put it towards a TT system. I know many of you are really concerned with temps so I thought I'd share my temperature findings.

The car ran flawlessly all weekend. It makes over 300 hp more than a stock SC car and runs cooler. Can you imagine it on a race track? Wow.

tuskir

May 5, 2006
How's the traction? Do the tires break loose in the 1st and 2nd gear too easily?
I wander how this beast would compare to heffner's twin turbo gallardo that makes 680whp AWD.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
tuskir said:
How's the traction? Do the tires break loose in the 1st and 2nd gear too easily?
I wander how this beast would compare to heffner's twin turbo gallardo that makes 680whp AWD.

i am sure the ford would be much more reliable at this power level. i bet it won't be to long before that lambo starts breakin parts. especially with that 4wd the lambo has :lol

piko6

GT Owner
Oct 5, 2005
tuskir!!

my ford gt at 1000 hp at rear wheel doesnt break loose in second gear since i put nittodrag radials in the back..

at 800hp i can do that with regular street tires and not break loose in the second gear.. end of first gear is definatelyu on the edge in both situations..

JOE

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
piko6 said:
tuskir!!

my ford gt at 1000 hp at rear wheel doesnt break loose in second gear since i put nittodrag radials in the back..

at 800hp i can do that with regular street tires and not break loose in the second gear.. end of first gear is definatelyu on the edge in both situations..

JOE

that nitto extreme drag tire that you are runnin is the exact same tire i run with my lightning on the street. same size and dimensions too. its a very good traction tire for the street and seems to be for alot of people at the dragstrip too. i run a bias ply M/T drag slick on my lightning at the drag strip.

i am gonna get me set of those nitto drag radials in a lil smaller size for my camaro to run on the street.