Heffner TT

Tom B

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 1, 2005
Fallston, MD
Another twin turbo from Heffner Performance, it was a real pleasure to deal with Jason. He once again exceeded every expectation that I had, I highly recommend his shop. The workmanship and engineering is completely first class!

Come on warm weather.

Tom

Attachments

• 643B1744.JPG
    643B1744.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 338
  • 643B1729.JPG
    643B1729.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 338

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
tell us more!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Tom, the car looks GREAT.

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Great!

Tom,

fantastic. I know of some Whipple's in our area, and Jason is from here, which many folks tend to forget, but I have got see it with my own eyes when the weather picks up a bit. Please let me know when you take it out; and remember I am setting up a track day for us in West Virginia in 3 or 4 months. :cheers

Pete S.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I bet traction has vanished with the goodyears out back :wink:wink:wink

Tom B

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 1, 2005
Fallston, MD
Tom,

fantastic. I know of some Whipple's in our area, and Jason is from here, which many folks tend to forget, but I have got see it with my own eyes when the weather picks up a bit. Please let me know when you take it out; and remember I am setting up a track day for us in West Virginia in 3 or 4 months. :cheers

Pete S.

Pete

I started with Jason years ago when he was in MD. He has worked on several cars that I've owned..... Vipers, Superformance Cobra, 52 Chevy pick up, Porsche, ect.

The car won't be going out until it warms up a little, the last GT taught me to be very careful with low temps.

Tom

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Looks good Tom!

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
You Will Love It!!!!!

Tom B

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 1, 2005
Fallston, MD
You Will Love It!!!!!

I was inspired by your car, I had my car scheduled to have a whipple installed, but after reading about your car everything changed!

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Pete

The car won't be going out until it warms up a little, the last GT taught me to be very careful with low temps.

Tom

Welcome to the club!:ack

I spoke with Kyle from Stillen today who said he should have news in a couple of weeks about the the Dunlops tires for the stock rims.

Beautiful TT! Congratulations.:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Sweeeeeeeet :cheers

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Very nice! Enjoy it in good health!

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
That is awesome!

I am going to be taking pictures of my the Heritage this weekend and get them posted... every time I drive it I have to pinch myself...

Congrats again!