have Mario Andretti autograph your Ford GT, enjoy Andretti wines with gourmet fare.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hello,
Mario Andretti raced the Ford GT. Plan on bringing your GT to Fresno on June 12th and have Mario autograph it. Enjoy the Malachi Harland of the Chef's Table's cusine matched to Andetti's wine in the beautiful air conditoned cabana of the DeYoung estate. 100% of the gate goes to Boys & Girls Clubs of Fresno County and is tax deductable. All costs for this event have been underwritten by Goodguys Tires and Auto Repair, Firestone and DeYoung Communities. Please rsvp for a night to remember. See flyer below.
GOD BLESS AMERICA,
daniel s bonyhadi
secretary - BOD -
boys & girls clubs of fresno county

mariogt.jpg

Last edited:

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Morning Bony....Made reservations for drinks and dinner June 12 for 2 per. Where to stay Mon. night? Looking forward to this....Thanks, George PS. Will bring Heritage...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hello George,
I would recommend the Picadilly Hotel at Van Ness and Shaw. Perhaps we can have dinner Monday night. Perhaps you can leave your GT overnight at Awsum's residence behind the locked gate? The hotel is four minutes away.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Thanks for supporting BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF FRESNO COUNTY!
Daniel :cheers

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Thanks Dan...Picadilly gets the call..Will talk before hand.....George

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sounds like a great event Bony. Mario Andretti, Malachi Harland, wine, the DeYoung Viper/GT pit...I'd be there if I lived in Fresno!

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Saw this new website today....

http://Send_Dave_to_Fresno.com :biggrin

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Mad In Inc... I tried to make a donation to your cause but the link didn'y take me anywhere....

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
DBK... Come on ... it's a short flight. We will miss you

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Awsum GT said:
DBK... Come on ... it's a short flight. We will miss you

DBK, will even put fresh linen in the guest bedroom just for you... of course you can drive your GT down and have Mario autograph it as well.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
bony

This is very cool. I will try to make it. If even for the drive through the grapevine and letting the car out in the SJ Valley. Mario Andretti, most excellent! He drove in the 1967 Le Mans.

Car # 3 Drivers - Lucien Bianchi/Mario Andretti/Richie Ginther
Ford Mk IV [J-7] Holman & Moody

Would be an honor to have him sign my GT! :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hey Atomic, we would love to have you. Dinner is selling out quickly. We have protected parking at Awsum's, suggest you book a room at the Picadilly at Van Ness and Shaw and call Eva with your reservation today. As of last night we had on 7 seats available for the dinner. Mario can only sign cars at the dinner. Great cars, fellowship, dinner, wine and help BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF FRESNO COUNTY through EAST FRESNO ROTARY! LIFE IS GOOD! :banana

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Bony... Guess we need to purchase some special pens for the signing of cars and models etc?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
yes sir, some of those paint pen sticks, I have no real idea. Where do you want your car signed at?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thank You Gt Joey... What A Guy!!

HELLO JOEY :thumbsup :thumbsup

I opened the DHL box that you sent this morning. I will get Mario to sign those visors. :biggrin :biggrin

I told you, because of all what you are doing for us GT owners, no donation or fee was expected.

I opened the envelope and found a most generous donation to BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF FRESNO COUNTY.

JOEY BABY, YOUR DRINKING ON ME AT WIXSOM :cheers :banana :cheers

Fyi, what you gave me will keep one kid in our program for one year.

JOEY, GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.
Cheers,
daniel

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Way to go Joey!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Awsum GT said:
Way to go Joey!
I will detailing his car at the Rally.... he is my hero!! :party :club :party

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Hi guys, sorry i could not email sooner,just got back in town. Glad to hear you recieved the package! ENJOY! Bony , thanks for helping out dbk,the whole rally thing is really coming together. :thumbsup gtjoey 1314 and loving it!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
WOW WHAT AN EVENT!!

1. Thanks Jerry - Awsum GT, you were an amazing host, much appreciated.

2. George, thanks for driving up and supporting our event. Looking forward to seeing you and yours again in Detroit.

3. Joey, got the visors autographed, will be sending them back to you asap.

Had five GT's at the event, and some of dem EYE-TALIAN cars :biggrin

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
THANK YOU!! THIS WILL BE A GREAT FATHERS DAY GIFT FOR MYSELF. Can mario sign the tie im getting on sunday too.... :biggrin . gtjoey 1314

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Send it Awsum, he is getting a new sharpie marker and I am sure can work out the autograph for you. He promised me to get Enzo Ferrari, Nuvolari and Fangio all to sign my GT.... all for a donation to something called Jerry's Kids :lol