Have any S.A.G. people to fwd this too???? Stunt award

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Well, this may be a stretch but if you know anyone that's in the S.A.G. union, fwd this to them and tell them to vote. Below is the e-mail I sent to some stunt buddies of mine.... I may be a hypocrite because I've always not been too big on STUNT AWARDS, we are suppose to be the ones in the shadows but I've been knocked around on this show for 7 seasons, and so have a lot of other great stunt professionals....

Hey everybody,

So, I never thought I'd be sending this out but I am pretty proud of the nomination Norman and our Stunt Ensemble received for CSINY. I've been doubling 2 of the leads for the last 7 seasons and to say the least, it's been a great show/job for me and my family to have.... So, if you don't have another friend to vote for or wasn't even planning on voting, consider voting for Norman and CSINY.

If you didn't know about the voting, now you do and you should check out the nominees and at least vote for who you think deserves it. Fwd this email to all your industry friends, SAG or not as they may know SAG professionals as well and lets see what happens :)
Hope this finds everyone Great and have a good rest of the week.

.....and if you happen to be part of another ensemble that has been nominated, Congrats and best of luck to you too......

Thanks,
Mikulecky :)
Below is a compilation of 2010 episodes of stunts for CSINY that the Coordinator put together and CBS approved for youtube.... kinda fun and gives you an idea as to what we've been upto the last 7 seasons....

[video=youtube;IPdtjlgVfwM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPdtjlgVfwM[/video]

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
....and while I'm at it, heres one you'll get a laugh out of. Especially LADYMOOSE, not quite as good as my TUTU..... but can you guess which construction worker I am :rofl
[video=youtube;YwlnkHcdd7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwlnkHcdd7U&feature=related[/video]

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Gino in NY is the only one I know of with a SAG card.

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Gino in NY is the only one I know of with a SAG card.

YES, GINO!!!! VOTE and pass it along and McComas.... you tooooooo :)

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Hey Tim.....love your work..................VOTED and done............Great luck to you!!!!!

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Gino!!!! Thank you sir!!!