Have 70 Boss 429, will trade for Ford GT

charger440

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2006
Duluth, Georgia
I have a Grabber Green 1970 Mustang Boss 429, and I want to swap it for a red with white stripes GT. The Boss is fully documented with buildsheet, Marti report, all original vin tags and Nascar sticker etc. Nice original 48,000 miles car, all original sheet metal, always rust free and unmolested, matching numbers motor, a low miles Nascar race 429 boss engine is also included.
Olaf, 404 444 4242

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
I have a Grabber Green 1970 Mustang Boss 429, and I want to swap it for a red with white stripes GT. The Boss is fully documented with buildsheet, Marti report, all original vin tags and Nascar sticker etc. Nice original 48,000 miles car, all original sheet metal, always rust free and unmolested, matching numbers motor, a low miles Nascar race 429 boss engine is also included.
Olaf, 404 444 4242

Nice car,

I wonder why you dont just sell the Boss..It's probably worth more than a FGT at today's rates. ... call Ed Meyer, I'm sure he's got a buyer for you.

Good luck with your new FGT. And BTW, red w/stripe is the only color.... lol

Gino

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Olaf, 404 444 4242

If you haven't done so already, might want to post this over at the BOSS 302 forum as they have a BOSS 429 subforum. Thats were I sold my BOSS 429. Good luck

charger440

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2006
Duluth, Georgia
Thanks for advice

To: KMCBOSS & Red GT 1442:

Thanks for the good advice guys.

charger440

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2006
Duluth, Georgia
Trade done

I have now traded my 1970 Boss 429 for a new 2006 GT with no miles, it is still on the MSO. It is, however, white with blue stripes, and I wanted a red with white stripes. I am interested in trading my new white 06 on a red with white stripes car. The white one would be very suitable for a collector as it has not been cosmetically dealer prepped. The plastic is still on the interior, all labels on the interior are present, and all the factory stickers are still on the windshield. The windowsticker has never been put on the window. The car is as it left the plant.