Has anyone seen this? Anyone have one??

Magnaclese

Oct 8, 2007
Looking for information. Does anyone have one of these?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ford-GT-Clock-S...ryZ63818QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Says signed by Camilo Pardo as an official FORD Promotional piece? Any information?? Ford GT Clock Signed by Camilo Pardo 164/300 that Exist??

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
It is cool,will give him a call later , then post back, does look cool. gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Magnaclese

Oct 8, 2007
Awesome

Thanks. If it's real, I think it's worth it.

ONBOOST

GT Owner
Feb 28, 2006
Maryland
I have one of these

This was a "collector's memento" given to "Highest performing FMC sales personnel" and "elite" Ford dealers who were successful in the 2005 Motorcraft Summer Brake- Fest Program.
It comes in a box with a letter from D. G. Voglewede, Product Marketing Manager-Brakes/Chassis Parts.
There were 300 of them produced.
It is a very nice item and looks great in the shop in front of the GT...
Hope that helps........................tommy

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
That is awesome. I have an auto art brake caliper clock replica, kind of similar, and it always gets comments in my home garage.

I would love to have that Ford GT one.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Magna! good luck my friend , just got off the phone with the gt wonderboy, he signed all 300 ,they are not laser copied , it was for promotion and he recieved one as a gift for signing them all. He said he remembers it well :thumbsup and thats a feat in itself:biggrin gtjoey 1314

Magnaclese

Oct 8, 2007
Awesome! Thanks for the info. It's on my watch list!

Magnaclese

Oct 8, 2007
Wow. I'm not the only one who thinks this would make a cool gift.

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Wow. I'm not the only one who thinks this would make a cool gift.

Outrageous bidding :rofl

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Was offered one of these a long time ago for under $500.

Last edited:

Magnaclese

Oct 8, 2007
Wish I had been looking at one then.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
HERE IS ANOTHER ONE OF THESE PHONY EBAY SCAMMERS WITH A SECOND CHANCE OFFER. DON'T FALL FOR THIS CRAP
========================================================

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add eBay to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
from eBay <member@ebay.com> hide details 4:14 am (45 minutes ago)
reply-to rextono@gmail.com
to bonyhadi@gmail.com
date Oct 11, 2007 4:14 AM
subject eBay Offer for Item (250173314958) Ford GT Clock Signed by Camilo Pardo 164/300 that Exist
mailed-by mailout03.yourhostingaccount.com

I have for sale this item:
Ford GT Clock Signed by Camilo Pardo 164/300 that Exist -- Item number: 250173314958
The item is brand new in box and an international warranty of one year. My price for one item is US$300 and if you want 2 items the price will be 450$ shipping included. If you are interested just give me a fast reply on this email address. I want a safe deal only through ebay.
Thank you

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
With the ebay stuff im not the sharpest tack in the box, Bony I just had the same thing with those gtpoker chips . I bid 25, lost out and a day later got a second offer for it at 25 plus shipping? Is THIS JUST TO INFLATE THE PRICE?OR THEY NEVER SEND THE ITEM? annoying to say the least. enjoy gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Magnaclese

Oct 8, 2007
This isn't the one on EBAY now, right?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ford-GT-Clock-S...ryZ63818QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I emailed him & he got right back with information.

Magnaclese

Oct 8, 2007
BTW he supported the info ONBOOST & GTJOEY said. I'm buying this for a customer of mine.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
be careful,...

Magnaclese

Oct 8, 2007
OK. I feel better. The Seller gave me enough info to prove he used to work for Ford as a Motorcraft rep & left the company on the last round of downsizing. I have a buddy that's an FSE with Ford and helps me on some of my builds, he thinks it legit too. I feel better. :banana

Magnaclese

Oct 8, 2007
Wow.

Magnaclese

Oct 8, 2007
:confusedI thought a $1200.00 auto bid would have covered this. That's what I get for going to the shop @ night! The guy says he's got 1 more he's putting on later.

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
too cool, missed out on that one.

Anyone have any leads on another?

Ray