Metro Detroit
To PL510*Jeff! Have a few of these :cheers

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Birthday Greeting

Thanks DBK. I will have a couple of :cheers . The big 60. Never thought I'd live that long. Or that I would ever think that 60 was young.

Spent this last weekend racing my1968 Datsun PL510 in Portland, Oregon with 185 Vintage Racers at the Columbia River Classic. Top 10 finish in the Under 2.0 litre group. Not bad for an "olde" guy.

The Gennaddi Design folks had Tom Cantrell's silver GTX1 on display Saturday and Sunday. We placed mine Tungsten next to it. The pair were quite a hit. Second only to the vintage Can-Am race cars. They'l be delivering it to him Tuesday morning. Sweet ride.

Regards to all from Seattle
Jeff

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my "high milage" friend! :cheers Did you use up the warranty in the Tungsten yet?

Gordon.

sharp33

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2006
Rochester, NY
Congratulations on breaking 3 score and finishing in the top 10. Maybe if Ford and Nissan hook up we can see the next generation GT sooner rather than later. :cheers

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
B'day Hello

Many thanks for the greetings -- my friends from the east.

Allan- think of a Skyline GTR with a GT motor pushing it. We don't need no stinking awd. Really stickey tires and lots of good ole American h.p. & torque.

Gordon - The Gray Ghost is at 16,000 +. Out of warrantee, due to miles, in about late October or November. Might be coming your way for testing at Daytona mid October. Definately be there in January. With the GT of course.

BTW - I was invited to do the 25 Hour Enduro at Thunderhill this fall. 8 driver two Miata Team. Should be fun. The cars will be 70% newer than the drivers.

Jeff

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
PL510*Jeff said:
Many thanks for the greetings -- my friends from the east.

Allan- think of a Skyline GTR with a GT motor pushing it. We don't need no stinking awd. Really stickey tires and lots of good ole American h.p. & torque.

Gordon - The Gray Ghost is at 16,000 +. Out of warrantee, due to miles, in about late October or November. Might be coming your way for testing at Daytona mid October. Definately be there in January. With the GT of course.

BTW - I was invited to do the 25 Hour Enduro at Thunderhill this fall. 8 driver two Miata Team. Should be fun. The cars will be 70% newer than the drivers.

Jeff

Are you running a GT in the '07 24 hours of Daytona?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Jeff!~!
Hope you had a great one, belated Happy Happy B-day!
Daniel

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Daytona

TT-FC - The testing in October is for Porsche GT3's. A pair of them for Team Seattle. I'm going along as a team suporter/ partial sponsor. Jeff

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
Happy birthday Jeff.

Sixty is the new...er...

Well, anyway, I have been there. It is, indeed, a daunting number.

The reality is that it takes a few decades to get all of those goals accomplished.

Get your stress test, thallium scan and colonoscopy, and you are good to go for another 60.

Oh...and avoid the sun, saturated fats and get enough sleep. Eat a lot of fruit and other fibers, run 45 minutes every day...

God, this sounds grim

- doc

Yogi

Photographer
Aug 28, 2006
Green Bay, WI
Happy Belated Birtday!!!

We have posted some of the pics from the Portland trip.

http://gtx1.com/gallery_portland.html

Thank you Jeff for allowing your car in the pics!!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
PDX visit

Yodi- thanks for the birthday note. Everyday at the track is a good one.

Having Tom's GTX there was a special treat. I know that the Gennadi "kid's" had a good time there. Great party on Saturday evening. Having both cars on display made for a whole lot of racers and fans stop by and talk about the GT's. Hopefully an order or two for your company.
Regards from Seattle
Jeff