Happy birthday GTJoey

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Joey, Here's a Big Happy Birthday Wish From Texas with many more in your future. Great Holiday Wishes to you and your family. Tomy Hamon

FordGT4fun

Happy birthday Joey and many many more to come :cheers:cheers
regards
Pierre

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
You da Man, Joey. Happy Birthday!

H

HHGT

Happy Birthday... Enjoy your special day....

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Have a great day Joey!

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Happy Bday Joey.......all the best!

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
how was Sonic Blue on your birthday? It felt smooth last time I drove it up to about 175....get it up there on your birthday , just clean out the pipes....!!!!!!!

I did drive sonic blue on my birthday :driving:............. however you should know Gino has been driving sonic blue all over Manhattan for the last few months. :thumbsup That car has been seen everywhere, but that's okay because he says it's for a special reason but won't tell me why ! :shrug Now, big blue is all tucked away for the winter.

Joey I hope you enjoyed your birthday, come on out and join us Saturday ...................... I'll buy you a hot chocolate with marshmallows.:poof:

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
A very Happy Birthday to a really NICE GUY!!!!!! You need to really know the man, to know just how special he is. I am sure he would give anyone his shirt off his back...(well, I'm still waiting)...as he does not say No, to anyone needing help....(someone still looking for that small silver GT made of aluminum) I hope you had a great day JOEY........and please, dont tell tiger I kept the keys to sonic blue. LOL

On another note, anyone in the Metro NY/NJ area interested in a get together for Cars and Coffee...this Sat morning 9 am till whenever in CHATAM NJ? PM GTNJ for the location...........Last one before winter..............bring your favorite car.......

Gino

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Can I bring my new birthday present.......no not her:wink.........the car.........:biggrin
It should be warm enough to put down the top.....:thumbsup
Hey Nardo got a wonderful , WONDERFUL hair cut yesterday....feel like a new man.....gtjoey1314:thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Can I bring my new birthday present.......no not her:wink.........the car.........:biggrin
It should be warm enough to put down the top.....

Oooooooooooookay...I guess we gotta ASK: What 'partickalar' 'vert do we be talkin' 'bout?

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
:thumbsup Ya best tell him Joey. :banana:banana

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
:thumbsup Ya best tell him Joey. :banana:banana

Well, I know it can't be a GTC...'cause in Joey's neck o' the woods 'wunna them' is "the other woman's car"! :lol

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Well, I know it can't be a GTC...'cause in Joey's neck o' the woods 'wunna them' is "the other woman's car"! :lol

Hope Joey doesn't mind .................. but it's that "Rat Rod Corvette 1939 dodge P/U made out of 1977 Vette" .... sure is a spetacular vehicle.

That will be his daily driver. It has a toilet in it ........ I mean it is a toilet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Happy Birthday to my New York friend. :cheers

Chip

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
It should be warm enough to put down the top.....:thumbsup
Hey Nardo got a wonderful , WONDERFUL hair cut yesterday....feel like a new man.....gtjoey1314:thumbsup

It has my Texas seal of approval!:thumbsup

The car, not the haircut!:biggrin

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Pictures Joey!!!!

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
A late happy birthday and again thanks for the help!

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Love you my friend!

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
however you should know Gino has been driving sonic blue all over Manhattan for the last few months. :thumbsup That car has been seen everywhere,

O.K. someone sent these to me, this is the evidence I have that Gino has been driving sonic blue all over Manhattan. Joey he must be stopped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gino only returns the car to me so I can clean it and then he picks it up again.

DSC06224.jpg

DSC06226.jpg

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Thanks guys again...when my son gets home maybe I can post a picture....also sonic blue will be in lights real soon, dougie dont give too much away. Also a bigger surprise will be in late feb.......so thanks again enjoy and hopefully I can post a little later...gtjoey1314