Halfshaft bolt/washer availability

DLKGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 10, 2005
Southern CA & Hilo, Hawaii
My GT has been at the dealer for 2 weeks with the halfshaft bolt failure problem awaiting the parts. Ford has given them several delivery dates - none of which they met.

Now the dealer tells me that Ford advises the replacement (improved) parts will not ship untill some time in December!!!!!!! (Can't even tell him when in December.)

Is anyone else experiencing this delay? (I wonder if they have any "loaner" GTs.) :lol

css 290

GT Owner
Sep 6, 2006
Mobile, Alabama
The two Grade 8 internal bolts per side can be sourced through Tony at HP Performance---would not wait for Ford.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
A dealer that was pro-active ordered the bolts for my car and it is back ordered too. I don't know when they will arrive.

BlackICE

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Mine have been on order for about a month and the dealer called to say it will be longer but he is still alive. Nice to hear from him. Mine have not broken yet so it's not as big a deal to me but it seems a little peculiar that if it is not a problem, where did all the kits go? :eek

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
The sky is falling!!!!

The fear factor has caused all the parts to dissappear. Now I feel for the very, very few who really need them.

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Dlkgt

I have a 4G7Z-7B368-BA Kit (For both sides) if you need it!
Ph: 858-569-7438

Allen Besselievre