Gulf lighted sign

dandaman

GT Owner
Apr 8, 2007
Tyler, Tx
I was surfing ebay and came across a Gulf lighted sign that would look good in someone garage. Here is the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/Amazing-Rare-Vi...ms=66:2|65:3|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

H

HHGT

Well I bid on this we'll see if i get it. It would be a nice addition to the new garage.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Well I bid on this we'll see if i get it. It would be a nice addition to the new garage.

Heaven knows ya have enough room for it!

Good luck...

H

HHGT

Heaven knows ya have enough room for it!

Good luck...

Pockets, Wanna drive the wifey's Bimmer down to SoCal and help me install it? I'll have a reserved spot outside on the street for the BMW.:biggrin

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
In the shipping it's pickup only and it's in New York. Sweet sign.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Get in contact by phone, I think I know those cats, see if they remember jlimonjagi pres of the jag club! Both those cars were at my jag show 4 years ago , if youd like if its serious can take a ride , its about an hour and a half?
gtjoey 1314.....that ctype replica, is sweet........gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

dandaman

GT Owner
Apr 8, 2007
Tyler, Tx
I have emailed the person a couple of times that has the sign in regards to the some of the other cars he has in his collection. He sent me some photos of his cars and he has a pretty nice car collection. He seems like an upstanding guy. For anyone that would like to email him directly his email address is: nvrgavup@aol.com

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Pockets, Wanna drive the wifey's Bimmer down to SoCal and help me install it? I'll have a reserved spot outside on the street for the BMW.:biggrin

Naaaaaaaaaah. You're qualified to do it on your own~!:biggrin