GT's in Metro Detroit

05FGT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2012
Michigan
Hey guys, I have seen a lot of GT's cruising around the Metro Detroit area these past few years. Just wondering if you guys ever have any local gatherings or group drives, I would love to join sometime. The GT is going in for a pulley upgrade in the next week or two so I am looking forward to the upcoming driving season! I am located in Oxford, MI.

Calvin

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hi Calvin

We'll probably be hanging out a bit more this summer. We have a garage where a number of local people are keeping GTs. Fairly close proximity to Woodward near Birmingham. Once the weather turns for good I'll shoot you an email when we have something planned.

05FGT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2012
Michigan
Sounds great! I am usually out on woodward on Friday or Saturday night if the weather is good. Saw pictures of that garage... looks impressive, hopefully I can get a tour this summer!

Hi Calvin

We'll probably be hanging out a bit more this summer. We have a garage where a number of local people are keeping GTs. Fairly close proximity to Woodward near Birmingham. Once the weather turns for good I'll shoot you an email when we have something planned.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Thanks, and anytime.

It's pretty tough to pick a spot on Woodward these days. There aren't a lot of great actual parking spots.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
...to start the season, Ralphie is coming to town on May 24 to pick up his car. There is a Bar-B-Que in Northville that day ...
All GT owners are invited as far as I know... I will be attending.
Please go to the "owners only" section of this Forum for details...

ajb (andy)

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Photos please!

Ed

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Ed - I am sure that Ralphie , with his "photographic and posting Skills" , will provide a plethora of photographs after the event.
:):)
andy (ajb)