GTs - Artwork - Beverly Hills - September 17th

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Doesn't Camilo know that those vents can be purchased in billet so that they don't warp? :rofl

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Dave put me down for one of the prints please. And just PM me the paypal info.

Matt

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
And I quote;

"we designed the bumper to be removed" :thumbsup

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Dave,

Put me down for one and PM me the information on payment.

Thanks for doing this.

Magic!

AZSTAD, Team Jeff, myself and The Chet Offensive (uh oh) will be coming from Scottsdale on Saturday morning. If you're coming I need to know so we can make you a GT spot! Party starts at 8 PM.

If you want a copy of the event promo, Camilo has agreed to produce and sign them as a canvas print for $125. We'll number them no more than XX/50. They'll have to be shipped upon our return from La La land. PM me if you want one.

XX/50 = 45 left.

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Dave, I would like a poster also, sign me up.

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
I'll take one, please sign me up, thanks

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Doesn't Camilo know that those vents can be purchased in billet so that they don't warp? :rofl

Ha ha ha !

a snake

GT Owner
Jul 8, 2010
roanoke, va.
i would like one. where and when do i send the money?

H

HHGT

Dave, please put me down for a poster. Thanks

FordGTOC

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 9, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
Dave I sent you a PM for a print.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Room for one more? Picked up my car from Kendall yesterday.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Dave, if it is not a problem, I would love to obtain a poster too. Much appreciated. Thanks

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Room for one more? Picked up my car from Kendall yesterday.

Rick, there's room for plenty....I got zero response until your post.
I'm so glad you have your car and hope you go....but since there was no other interest, I made other plans and will not be there.

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
Will also take a poster if they become available. TX

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Just saw this thread, I am 3 miles away but it will take me an hour to get the car on the street, and there are cars parked directly opposite the driveway so I couldn't guarantee I could get it back up and into the garage.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
I can bring my GT500 over?

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Chris A and I drove up for the shindig and had a great time. Of course our illustrious Forum owner DBK, shows up with Shane/Joyride, Jeff/Team Jeff, and Chet in a stretch (....and I mean streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch) limo all the way from Phoenix in time for the festivities. :party

A buddy of mine from college I hadn't seen in over 30 years, but swap emails with weekly was convinced to show up. It wasn't easy as he was just finishing his rounds at the hospital that evening, but a little convincing with this vid - http://www.vimeo.com/14186333 - helped get the job done.

The party included the usual LA crowd of hot models (the honey bunny in Camilo's tight red Marlboro Racing Outfit was frickin' stunning!!! (damn her butt was perfect:eek with legs up to her throat)), celebrities (Dwight Youkam), and the usual assorted Fruits & Nuts from here.

The party was held on the hotel's rooftop pool area overlooking an incredible view of the LA nightscape and you could see for miles as we were smog free this evening. Booze was flowing quite liberally:beer2:, and the conversation was great.

Several pieces of Camilo's artwork were hung on display (Chris A bought a great F1 painting for his office). The artwork was lit up against the night's backdrop, while the film LeMans was shown on a HUGE screen and a DJ rocked the place.:club

Of course the party lasted way past the advertised curfew.

We left Camilo to 'get acquainted' with a hot little filly that has her own designer line of fashion.....while the boys in the streeeeetch went on to an after-party party on the beach in Venice, hosted by another smokin' hot honey.....and she was SMOKIN'!!

Nonetheless, it was another great time had by all. Further, it was fantastic putting names to faces - Shane, Jeff, and Chet.....and getting to know Dave even better.

Cheers!

Note: There were several photographers taking shots. Hopefully someone will post pics of the party.....and especially the Marlboro Girl!!:banana

Last edited:
H

HHGT

Sounds like you guys had a great time and I am envious. I am glad however I did not go as I would have gotten myself in trouble with the wife, so I will live the fantasy in my head but without Kingman and ChrisA.

Thanks for the write up Herb.:tongue

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Where are the pics? Traffic was brutal on Sunset and 405, so I turned back. Only had the GT500, so problably wouldn't fit in anyway.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Do not mention Hotties w/o pics

Thats a new Ford GT Forum rule, going fwd.