GT500KR Delivered

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
My Dad bought a GT500KR and it was just delivered this week. Silver with Blue Stripes and the navigation system. I believe those are the only options. It's serial 0094.

I went over to his house today and drove it for about 15 miles and it's a pretty sweet car. Really short shifts, extremely loud (several times louder than a stock GT), seemed to have very little body roll. I'm sure he'll be very pleased with it. My Mom claims she's already caught him in the garage just listening to it idle :lol

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
Pics please!

Rob

H

HHGT

Oh oh! Another wife jealous of car story. Tell your Dad congrats.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Cool DBK!!!

Your Dad's the BOMB!!!!!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
congrats to Mr. Mike!!! :)

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Come on..... NO PICS????? "BAD DBK" no treat for you! :frown

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Great Dave, Happy motoring for Mr Mike. He will enjoy it. A great Car and a Great Car Man. Tomy PS Be Careful!

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
My Dad bought a GT500KR and it was just delivered this week. Silver with Blue Stripes and the navigation system. I believe those are the only options. It's serial 0094.

I went over to his house today and drove it for about 15 miles and it's a pretty sweet car. Really short shifts, extremely loud (several times louder than a stock GT), seemed to have very little body roll. I'm sure he'll be very pleased with it. My Mom claims she's already caught him in the garage just listening to it idle :lol

Got to love Mom's like that, next you will catch her on the phone with aunt ____.

"Since he got that thing, he is always in the garage, how long can you look at a car, then he does that vroom vroom thing, making noise. I went of a ride and he kept vrooming it between shifts, said something about double clutching and practicing his heel toe...geez everyone around was looking at him making a scene.

Now I know where David gets it from, did I tell you, he just got some kind of thruster thing on his car, he says it's breaking his shifter foot thing and needs a new one, when will these boys learn" :lol

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I will try and get pics tomorrow. It's basically exactly the same as this:

kr42.jpg

kr44.jpg

kr45.jpg

kr46.jpg

kr47.jpg

kr50.jpg

kr51.jpg

kr55.jpg

kr56.jpg

kr58.jpg

kr59.jpg

kr62.jpg

kr63.jpg

H

HHGT

Awesome pics. BUT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PLEASE GET RID OF THAT HARD WATER SPOT IN THE LAS PICTURE....I AM NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT>>>:willy:willy:willy:willy

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Those are of a Ford demo car. Believe me that's as good as it's gonna look. :lol

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Did he have to pay over sticker?? :lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
lets pass the hat so Mr Mike can get a tank of gas... more guy.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
those CF mirrors gave me wood :)

Viper

FORD GT OWNER - U.K.
Aug 9, 2008
Kent UK
The car looks awesome

Is that vapour Silver?

How do these KR's compare to the Supersnake in terms of desirability and drive?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Cool Ride.. Congrats to your Dad !! :thumbsup Thanks for sharing !!

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Nice Ride Dave. I saw 009 in the shop in Vegas last June. They are finally here.

BAAAADDDDD ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
Beautiful ride! I need one to keep the FGT company. I had a '68 KR for many years but I know I would enjoy the new one much more. Gotta catch the wife in a good mood, again. :cheers

Gruntled

GT Owner
Dec 11, 2005
Big time congrats to your dad!! May he enjoy many miles of smiles in that monster :)

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Sweeeeeeet :cheers