GT500 at Gainesville Raceway

jj1987

Jun 9, 2006
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-677653966424230243&hl=en

Looks like the stock tires aren't easy to get off the line with. I got to look the car over in the staging lanes and they're just plain sexy :thumbsup

Btw- this one was stock with an added tune.

Musclecar67

Oct 29, 2006
Def a sexy car.... I have an 02 gt and my second will be a gt 500. Love the stangs! esp the shelby. Saw it at the auto show and knew it was for me. Yeah the stock tires are not the best, but there the same f1 good years on the Gt-40. The owner ran a 13.__ the car should be in the mid 12's stock. Just a bad pass. Thanks for the vid. ~ Rob

QKSTNG514

Mar 8, 2006
Orange Park FL
Shelby

Hey!! Just saw this!! Thats the shop project car!! That is Jason aka Shorthair making his first ever pass in it at G-Ville..

Wheelhop is a major problem with this car at the moment.. New suspension mods are done and we will be making a few passes next week at G-ville again.

That pass had the stock tune in it since we wanted a baseline.. Stock (100 miles) 417 RWHP, and a with a tune it made 467 RWHP and a CAI it made 508 RWHP.

Going to run it with the factory CAI first with the new suspension mods.

TonY G

jj1987

Jun 9, 2006
Tony, do you have a video of his truck at Gainesville raceway from about 2-3 weeks ago? It was a Saturday when MMJAX was at GVR and some of us from florida horsepower drove there to meet them. That was one hell of a run considering the bad times everyone else seemed to be getting. I've never seen a lightning all over the track like that.

Madferraristi

Mar 19, 2008
Norcal
Hey!! Just saw this!! Thats the shop project car!! That is Jason aka Shorthair making his first ever pass in it at G-Ville..

Wheelhop is a major problem with this car at the moment.. New suspension mods are done and we will be making a few passes next week at G-ville again.

That pass had the stock tune in it since we wanted a baseline.. Stock (100 miles) 417 RWHP, and a with a tune it made 467 RWHP and a CAI it made 508 RWHP.

Going to run it with the factory CAI first with the new suspension mods.

TonY G

I assume that other than the tune and a CAI this engine is otherwise stock, absolutely incredible.

What is the stock boost pressure on these engines?