GT05vs zo6 08 vs viper 07

2fast4u

FORD GT OWNER
Feb 9, 2006
MA and GA
Had some fun couple weeks back in the ATL with my friends... After some food we did a couple of pulls 40-110 or so basically 2 and 3rd pulls ... well the viper had a mopar race exhaust..all others stock from the factory..

gt pulled on both but more on the viper than the zo6 .. still i think all 3 cars are close .. also i am not a one sided guy i have a older viper ... great cars fun times ... we only did a couple pulls because we are mainly road course track guys and to many bad thing happen when going fast on the street ..

take it to the track.
ryan

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Ryan.....Sorry there were no 2007 Vipers built....

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
And have the '08 Vipers hit the streets yet? I haven't seen any yet.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
I have first place position for one that comes into my So Cal Dodge dealer, I have an 01 GTS Coupe. Looking forward to the 08. Snakeskin Green or a red black ACR would do just fine.

2fast4u

FORD GT OWNER
Feb 9, 2006
MA and GA
okay frank maybe it was a 2006 but the owner couldnt give me a straight answer when i asked him.... Frank way back in the day did you used to run a green rt10... thought maybe i ran into you at viper days or road atlanta...
\
either way the srt needs that 600+ hp engine in it ... I am not saying it is slow just not as fast as the gt or the zo6..

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
I have first place position for one that comes into my So Cal Dodge dealer, I have an 01 GTS Coupe. Looking forward to the 08. Snakeskin Green or a red black ACR would do just fine.

Atomic,
How about giving me a ride when you get it? Or I can help you break it in (properly)? :lol

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
okay frank maybe it was a 2006 but the owner couldnt give me a straight answer when i asked him.... Frank way back in the day did you used to run a green rt10... thought maybe i ran into you at viper days or road atlanta...
\
either way the srt needs that 600+ hp engine in it ... I am not saying it is slow just not as fast as the gt or the zo6..

Isn't it amazing...All Vipers Look alike??? Just bustin your B_lls....2006 New body Style. 03 - 05 all converts...06 hard & soft tops...so i understand that it would be hard to know, unless you know....Most likely an 06 with 500 HP. Wait until the 08's hit the street. Then wait again until the ACR hits the Track.....In for quite a susprise.

I would believe that you ran into me at both places with the "Mean Greenie". What a fun car it was to drive. It now resides in Michigan....

Remember be safe & "Take it to the Track"

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Hey Doc, we will need to make an early Sunday morning run up PCH when you take delivery of that bad boy Viper.....either to breakfast or to the Calabasas car event.