GT Thermometers

EdsGt

GT Owner
Aug 27, 2006
This my first thread posted. I've found a large metel outdoor thermometer about 17 in by 4in. It has a red GT white stripes, GT stripe, "the pace car for an entire company" on it. It is licenced by Ford. They are on sale for $17.00 at a local shop.There were 3 left. PM me if your interested I will buy and ship at cost. ( 6% MI tax + shipping ) The store is seasonal and will not sell by phone, they close on Apr 15. I also found the new GT book at alibris.com for $35.00. They are a good source for new and used books. Finally I wanted to say Hi to tmstunts (uncle Pete says Hi) who I met at the rally and Shadowman who I've done business with. The Gt and I are still hanging in there. Ed :thumbsup

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
PM Sent!

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Got it Ed and thank you! It is a very cool addition to my collection of GT stuff.:thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
email sent, thanks ed!

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Bony, I think they are long gone. If you wish I can Google the manuf. name and see what comes up.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hi Steve,
Thanks, I hate it when I don't draw the short straw, thanks my friend.
God Bless America,
daniel

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Google "Classic Thermometers Ford GT" and it will take you to ebay. It looks like this item may even still be in production by Classic. I wouldn't mind a second one, one for the wall and one left in the package.

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
I wouldn't mind a second one, one for the wall and one left in the package.

Me too! :thumbsup

Thanks a bunch Ed, the package came trashed but thanks to the way you put the thermometer in there it was perfect. checks been sent.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Google "Classic Thermometers Ford GT" and it will take you to ebay. It looks like this item may even still be in production by Classic. I wouldn't mind a second one, one for the wall and one left in the package.

got one, thanks for the bird dogging!:thumbsup