GT Tech in Mass.

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
I'll be in Acton, Mass. this Thursday to Sunday, working on "Roketman's" broken axle flange bolts, along with putting on his shiny new muffler. Should be a couple of other GTs there also.

If the weather is decent, maybe some of you other "east coasters" would like to come up and shoot the breeze, hang out, or just have a mini,mini,mini,meet.

PM me for details

Rich :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :banana

GFORCE

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2006
Sounds cool

Ive got two,Both with lots of mods.The whipple car just got 22s+20s It looks
Great thats the one ill bring,Let me see if i can free.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
The whipple car just got 22s+20s It looks
Great

PICS??? :shrug

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Correction, Gt tech (Rich)will be in Mass. JUNE 22,23 not this weekend.All are welcome to stop by.

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
I'll be there getting some most excellent work done!

Rob

M

Mark O

Correction, Gt tech (Rich)will be in Mass. JUNE 22,23 not this weekend.All are welcome to stop by.

I have this weekend open, but will be in NH next weekend. You just can't do this to me?!?!?!?!?! :bang

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
we will miss you! but hope to see you soon!

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Mark,

I wish I could stay longer, but I'm right in the middle of moving from Michigan to Arizona. This trip is a mercy flight for both Roketman and myself. Ron's car is not drivable, and I'm all out of his FANTASTIC steaks.

I may be back you way in August, so fear not. Your time will come my friend. :thumbsup

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Just wanted to update interested parties Rich is coming in on Thursday am June 21- June 24 sunday.Everyone is welcome to stop by sat or Sunday for a visit .I'll be glad to grill lunch up if I know how many people are going to show up.
Also I believe with the extra day that Rich will be here he may have some time open to work on more cars. contact Rich if your interested

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
Roketman - thanks for the invite should be a good time. I am going to take the chance to do a once over on the car. Would be great to get a bunch of cars and owners together again, we had 7 last time I am sure we can do better than that. Good excuses to go for a drive, dinner, or cruise night. see you saturday.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Wow ,what a weekend we had with Gt Tech (Rich Roback) Talk about passionate about Gts!! His knowledge and experience with the Gt's was amazing! The many stories and insider info on the Gts {from development and testing was better than any of the books I have read! He was truley a pleasure to listen to We were all so pleased to have him work on our Gts half shaft bolts,maintainance, exhaust change, and completly going over our GT's.Oh did I mention what a nice guy he was?Oh ya real nice!!
We all usmcfred,redrich,gierkink,and roketman had a blast! Gierkink (with emphasis on the kink-y in his name) and myself had Rich install a STILLEN exhaust on the girls! I must say the only way I can discribe it is , it now sounds like it should!!Pleasant enough to just putt around in with your wife and just the right sound when stepping on the throttle.The Stillen also has a great look,bigger exit pipes( if size matters!) 96 mm compared to the stock 89mm.But the sound, oh the sound!!Rich said he liked the sound the best of all the pipes he has heard.
We are planning on getting gt tech rich back with his tuning friend in sept for tuning and maintainance.After this weekend we all agreed that we would all just split his travel expense and just have Rich work on our GT's.Our wifes even liked him! He showed us many cool things ,checked a bunch of stuff that only some one with his expertise would know ,and showed us how to best do the oil and filter change.As well has the trick tools to have .Giekink-y is buying the tools!!!
Sunday we had some time ,so I took Rich to British car day at the Larz Anderson auto museum, we parked very discretely, in the fire exit lane (as oposed to out in the open with the cars be shown.) And I must say we were very popular! Rich had quite an audience of people to hear all about the car!
What a great weekend! best of all I have some great new friends!
Thanx,redrich, usmcfred, gierkink-y,and most of all Rich Roback!!
(Steaks and lobsta will follow!)
roketman

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
Wow ,what a weekend we had with Gt Tech (Rich Roback) Talk about passionate about Gts!! His knowledge and experience with the Gt's was amazing! The many stories and insider info on the Gts {from development and testing was better than any of the books I have read! He was truley a pleasure to listen to We were all so pleased to have him work on our Gts half shaft bolts,maintainance, exhaust change, and completly going over our GT's.Oh did I mention what a nice guy he was?Oh ya real nice!!
We all usmcfred,redrich,gierkink,and roketman had a blast! Gierkink (with emphasis on the kink-y in his name) and myself had Rich install a STILLEN exhaust on the girls! I must say the only way I can discribe it is , it now sounds like it should!!Pleasant enough to just putt around in with your wife and just the right sound when stepping on the throttle.The Stillen also has a great look,bigger exit pipes( if size matters!) 96 mm compared to the stock 89mm.But the sound, oh the sound!!Rich said he liked the sound the best of all the pipes he has heard.
We are planning on getting gt tech rich back with his tuning friend in sept for tuning and maintainance.After this weekend we all agreed that we would all just split his travel expense and just have Rich work on our GT's.Our wifes even liked him! He showed us many cool things ,checked a bunch of stuff that only some one with his expertise would know ,and showed us how to best do the oil and filter change.As well has the trick tools to have .Giekink-y is buying the tools!!!
Sunday we had some time ,so I took Rich to British car day at the Larz Anderson auto museum, we parked very discretely, in the fire exit lane (as oposed to out in the open with the cars be shown.) And I must say we were very popular! Rich had quite an audience of people to hear all about the car!
What a great weekend! best of all I have some great new friends!
Thanx,redrich, usmcfred, gierkink-y,and most of all Rich Roback!!
(Steaks and lobsta will follow!)
roketman

Roketman,

Thanks for organizing this great weekend. Rich (GT Tech) is extremely knowledgeable about these cars and a wonderful guy. I’d highly recommend him for work on your car if he’s in your area. A very nice honest guy who has a real passion for these cars.

Rob