IMG_4117.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 463

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
All jokes and obvious innuendos aside, I'd make sure nobody who gets into your GT is wearing pants/shorts - whatever - that have those metal doohickeys on the pockets! The leather on the seats will thank you.

'Jus' sayin'...:willy

Paranoid Pockets

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
All jokes and obvious innuendos aside, I'd make sure nobody who gets into your GT is wearing pants/shorts - whatever - that have those metal doohickeys on the pockets! The leather on the seats will thank you. 'Jus' sayin'...:willy

Paranoid Pockets

That little girl can ride in my GT wearing those shorts with those metal doohickeys on the pockets any time. Every time I use #34 it endures more wear & tear. Every time I REALLY use it, like at the track or at the Mile, I risk destroying it. But my bond with that car grows, and it becomes more valuable to me with every drive or event. Well into the 2nd half of my life I remember the old Grass Roots song.....Live for Today.

Chip

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
There's an old saying that also applies: "Whatever floats your boat."

Pockets

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
There's an old saying that also applies: "Whatever floats your boat."

Pockets
Generally you have to take the boat out of the garage to "float" it. I'm sure some folks in a flood area might disagree.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
That little girl can ride in my GT wearing those shorts with those metal doohickeys on the pockets any time. Every time I use #34 it endures more wear & tear. Every time I REALLY use it, like at the track or at the Mile, I risk destroying it. But my bond with that car grows, and it becomes more valuable to me with every drive or event. Well into the 2nd half of my life I remember the old Grass Roots song.....Live for Today.

Chip
I agree with everything you just stated.

GTRob

Feb 18, 2009
Problem =
I'd make sure nobody who gets into your GT is wearing pants/shorts - whatever - that have those metal doohickeys on the pockets! The leather on the seats will thank you.

Paranoid Pockets

Solution = Tell her and ONLY woman to take pants off. Everyone will thank you!:biggrin

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...Solution = Tell her...to take pants off....

Looks like she'd be happy to oblige....

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

Chip

+100000000000000000000000000000

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Solution = Tell her and ONLY woman to take pants off. Everyone will thank you!:biggrin

That's the very first '...joke or obvious innuendo...' I figgered would follow my comment! 'Only surprises are: you're not one of the 6 people I thought would likely be the one to post it...and that it took so darn long! lol!

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
That's the very first '...joke or obvious innuendo...' I figgered would follow my comment! 'Only surprises are: you're not one of the 6 people I thought would likely be the one to post it...and that it took so darn long! lol!

"There's an old saying that also applies: "Whatever floats your boat."

Pockets"

Did you not see my above post/reply about having to "take the boat out of the garage to float it"? Slipping up EP.......

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
"There's an old saying that also applies: "Whatever floats your boat."

Pockets"

Did you not see my above post/reply about having to "take the boat out of the garage to float it"? Slipping up EP.......

Oh, I saw that one, but, I've decided to just ignore YOU...'same as I ignore Jeffey, an' Clinton, an' Sam, an' Mikey, an'..........:tongue

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
oh I'm mortallly offended.................ignored by NOT pockets, another very important day in my life.:rofl

btw - E.P.'s boat still fits in his bath tub. Along with the rubber duckies. Claims they belong to the grand kids, but I don't believe him.:banana

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Oh, shuddup, ya bald headed ole goat!