GT sold..... Membership bought!

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
Well, my Heritage is sold. I can't tell you how helpful this forum has been. I visit everyday and I can't imagine what owning my GT would have been like without the forum.

So on the last night my GT will spend in my garage, I finally did what I should have done when I started visiting here, and bought a membership. Best wishes to everyone here and thank you!

For everyone who owns a GT and hasn't yet bought a membership, just think for a minute what you would do without this forum, (halfshaft bolt issues, etc.) and spend a couple bucks to keep this great resource going.

Thanks again,

Tony D

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Sorry you had to part with her but I'm sure you had a good reason...

BTW - the contribution to the site was a great aftermath of the ownership and shows that you are a gentleman and I wish you the best of luck - look forward to still hearing from ya..

We need to keep this site going just to hear what EP is going to say tomorrow :rofl

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I hope yo mama comes out from unner th' front porch, barks at yuh, an' bites yuh on th' leg, MAD... :bored

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
I bought a membership and it disappeared once I became a sponsor :lol

Keep in touch, Tony. Any ideas on the next toy?

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2006
Well, my Heritage is sold. I can't tell you how helpful this forum has been. I visit everyday and I can't imagine what owning my GT would have been like without the forum.

So on the last night my GT will spend in my garage, I finally did what I should have done when I started visiting here, and bought a membership. Best wishes to everyone here and thank you!

For everyone who owns a GT and hasn't yet bought a membership, just think for a minute what you would do without this forum, (halfshaft bolt issues, etc.) and spend a couple bucks to keep this great resource going.

Thanks again,

Tony D

Thank you Tony for openly sharing your feelings and encouraging others to materially and financially participate with this Forum.

What you did was a great thing

Takes care

Shadowman

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Congratulations Tony! I'm, at once, very happy and sad for you. You're an incredible gentleman for buying a membership after you've sold your Heritage.

I sent you an email earlier and look forward to hearing from you.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks Tony, this forum is a special place. Your a stand up guy!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Are you going to/have you bought something else, Tony? Like a plane mebbe? Futuregtowner did!:biggrin Talk about jumping from the frying pan into the fire!

'Hope you'll continue to drop in around here regularly.

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
Jet wings may be next??

I bought a membership and it disappeared once I became a sponsor :lol

Keep in touch, Tony. Any ideas on the next toy?

A corvette will most likely be next as I want a daily driver, and I'll be calling for your detailing expertise Jason, fortunately for me, Jason is less than an hour away.

For anyone who hasn't seen Yvess Rossy on Google or YouTube, it's amazing. I started parachuting this year and when I saw what he made, I found my true calling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHYXrqoS08o&mode=related&search=
http://www.jet-man.com/prod/index.html

Will my membership icon just appear, or do I need to load it?

Tony

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
A corvette will most likely be next as I want a daily driver, and I'll be calling for your detailing expertise Jason, fortunately for me, Jason is less than an hour away.

For anyone who hasn't seen Yvess Rossy on Google or YouTube, it's amazing. I started parachuting this year and when I saw what he made, I found my true calling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHYXrqoS08o&mode=related&search=
http://www.jet-man.com/prod/index.html

Will my membership icon just appear, or do I need to load it?

Tony
Tony,

With those wings you can literally *JUMP* to your work :rofl

I just finished detailing a C6 Corvette (Pics) and it seemed like a very well constructed vehicle. Give me a shout when you want her looking all purdy like :cheers I'll also be glad to assist with the pre-delivery inspection. Never hurts to have an extra set of trained eyes before you pull off the lot with it.

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Metalman, you are clearly a class act.:thumbsup