GT Service

GT Bill

GT Owner
Jun 4, 2007
California
I just got my GT last weekend. I love IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based on previous threads, I tried to call Beverly Hills Ford to discuss service for the car. The dealership has closed. I talked with Rick Boisdeau formerly with BHF. He recommended Buerge Ford In West LA.

Has anybody been to Buerege Ford for servicing? Recommedations for Buerge Ford or other dealerships you have been happy with would be appreciated.

Thanks for your input,

GT Bill

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I can't comment on the dealership - but congrats on the GT and welcome.. :cheers

kmillen

Jan 29, 2007
I don't know how far away from Orange County you are but, we are always available for service and we are located right next to John Wayne airport. Here is a thread from one of our customers that just had his service done at Stillen. If it's convenient for you let me know.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6342

Thanks,

Kyle

Last edited:

Kave

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2006
I just got my GT last weekend. I love IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based on previous threads, I tried to call Beverly Hills Ford to discuss service for the car. The dealership has closed. I talked with Rick Boisdeau formerly with BHF. He recommended Buerge Ford In West LA.

Has anybody been to Buerege Ford for servicing? Recommedations for Buerge Ford or other dealerships you have been happy with would be appreciated.

Thanks for your input,

GT Bill

Here is my story: I went there one time to get a front license plate bracket. I waited in the line for 5 minutes because there was one person ahead of me. When I got to parts counter I told them I have a ford gt and needed this part. 10 minutes later and a bunch of managers telling me they don't make that part for a gt, I restate that this is a ford GT, NOT a mustang. OHHHHHHHHHHH say all the guys behind the counter, we hardly get any of those. So I took the ford to Galpin for the 3000 mile service, and I live in west LA. This was a year ago, they might have some changes to accomodate since bevery hills closed down.

GT Bill

GT Owner
Jun 4, 2007
California
Neilda, Kyle and Kave,

Thanks for your response.

GT Bill

Jones

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2007
Orange County, CA
Kyle,

I am in OC and need a service. What's your contact info please.

Thanks

kmillen

Jan 29, 2007
You can email me at kmillen@stillen.com or Kylem@stillen.com
Or you can call me at 888-222-2702 ext. 173.