GT Service work in Los Angeles area?

zuma

GT Owner
Jun 17, 2007
I am a new GT owner in los angeles and was wondering if anyone knows of a good ford dealership in the LA area . My passanger door needs allignment, so I took the car to Vista ford in Ventura twice and nothing was done. I dont want to just start taking it to random dealers so I was hoping somebody could help me with a referral Thanks

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
Ihave heard good things about Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park. Mixed reviews about Galpin Ford, but more good than off base.

I am trying Citurs Motors in Ontario,ca for the same issue. The drivers door handle will not work sometimes and is hard to squeeze compared to other cars and my pass door.The drivers door is hard to shut and hangs at times on release.

They called the Hot Line. The hot line folks told them to replace both the driver and passenger latch assys with the revised units. They are on order and will not be in until 7/26. In my case that is a two week wait.

Kevin is the guy I have been working with, so far very good to deal with. He says they have only worked on two others so far. One filler neck issue and an A/C issue. Nice service area, anal retentive clean and all indoors. Treats you like a GT owner should be treated to this point.

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Sunrise Ford in Fontana Calif. Matt Laird service writer Jeff Harrison Tech. 909-8224401.....A-bolts, body adj., oil chg. etc. Owner drives a GT......

Armrer

GT Owner
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 9, 2007
Arizona
Anyone have any feedback on Saleen in Irvine? Had them do my first service, which was satisfactory, but the customer service/followup on some warranty issues is less than stellar. Still waiting for a call back after 2 weeks. Was promised a call in 2 days...

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
take it to where you bought it.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Talk to Kendall (nota4re) here on the forum. He can help you out with that and install one of his Tranny cooler kits. A lot of people have worked with him from here, including myself.

malibu

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2006
Malibu California
I took mine to Buerge ford the other day. They are really great. They are located in w. Los Angeles..Good luck!

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
Anyone ever use Galpin?

Woboose

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 2, 2006
Malibu, CA
I too have been happy with Buerge.

Kave

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2006
I have been to galpin. They are great. They actually know what they are doing with the car.

DWP

GT Owner
Jun 15, 2006
Southern CA and Utah
I went to Galpin. Nightmare. Be careful. I do not doubt that they can handle engine type work but do NOT have them do a door alignment, any body work or detail work. Also know that your car will sit outside while waiting for work to be done and will have birds crap on it while waiting. They do wash it off before giving it back to you. Personal experience not hear say.

Dave