GT Sat. in May Crystal Cove

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Great turnout... with varied color combo's...See photos in Members Gallaries...

AMER SPD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
11 GT's great turnout!

bitzman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 7, 2005
With eleven GTs that's the place..

When we get our book Ford GT40 and the new Ford GT we will come down to Crystal Cove to show the owners of GTs. So far looking at 3-4 months.Can you give the directions again to us newbies--I only know where the old shacks are for rent (now by the State) but don't know where everyone is meeting. Hopefully for each major city, a forumite will recommend a place for GT owners to meet on a Sunday morning if they are out for driving before everyone else gets up, say, for Santa Cruz, that would be that coffee spot in Davenport, 11 miles up highway 1, through open areas where you can let the car get some exercise.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Sounds like a great time! Sorry I missed it, guys. I was hoping to hear from the dealer on Friday... or Saturday... kind of gave up hope today (Sunday). Maybe the early part of the week, we'll see. (Y'all will be the first to know!)

Vic

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2005
The OC
bitzman,
http://maps.yahoo.com/beta/index.php#maxp=search&mvt=m&trf=0&lon=-117.839699&lat=33.576442&mag=6
Zoom in or out to get your "bearings"!

From the 405, you can either go 133 south to the coast, then go north on Pacific Coast Highway to CC, or, also from the 405, you can take the 55 south to PCH, and go south on PCH to CC. Those are the major ways, but there are also local streets, depending on where you are starting from. Crystal Cove appears on street signs when you get close to it. Enter the parking lot through Crystal Heights Drive, or Reef Point Drive, everyone gathers in the shopping center that serves the homes up on the hill. Nice place....

Since I'm always coming from Irvine, I usually take Newport Coast Drive.

Last edited: