GT PC Mouse

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
There was an outfit at SEMA selling computer mice shaped like cars. They have various colors of GTs, both wired and wireless. I had to have one, and the guy threw in a really nice GT mouse pad.

The company is called; Fourdoormedia. They have a web site where you can order one. They are licensed by Ford.

Really neat items :thumbsup

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
You can get them online... There was a thread here a while back. They do GT. Vipers, Mustangs, Camaros...

I ordered 4. And should have bought their "insurance", all died of various causes in less than 8 weeks... Cute toys, but hardly menat to be in full time use...

At least that's my experience.

H

HHGT

Mine broke 3 months after purchasing. An expensive tiny GT model that collects dust.

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
I'm sure they are not the best for everyday use. Mine is still in the package. Another GT item for the collection. Who knows, in 20 years or so, it might be worth a bunch. LOL

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Same results after about 3 months use. Purchase if you only want to use as a desk model. Tomy

Armrer

GT Owner
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 9, 2007
Arizona
Mine never worked out of the packaging. Considering Lemon Law...

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
At, least they're filling orders now. Many people ordered, got charged, and never got them.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Better off buying a live mouse and sync it to your computer, my GT-Mouse never worked out of the box, tried to exchange it but no one is home :smash

H

HHGT

Hey are you coming on our ride Saturday?

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
I met with them Saturday. We will be selling these in the GT Accessories Store.
They have new models for 2011 and have newer electronics and are built stronger than the previous versions.
I addressed this forum's concerns and will have stock of these as well!

Stay tuned!

Andrew