GT Parts & Collection For Sale

efurlong

GT Owner
Jan 5, 2006
Brand new front spoliler / splitter in box, New GT specific battery, Ford shop manual for 05 GT, 05 optional lightweight wheel (with very small nick), indoor California car cover (very soft), new Lloyds floor matts (the nicer of the two), 27 quarts of Mobil 1 5-50w oil, 3 ford oil filters, various dealer literature, books, posters, dvd's. Located im Massachusetts. Can ship. Moving...must sell...will sell cheap! p/m or call 508-944-0046

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
are you keeping the car?

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Sent you a PM regarding the front spoiler.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
If you and Nota don't come to terms on the splitter, I would be interested. Please pm a price. Thanks.

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
PM on filters/manual

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
PM on various dealer literature, books, posters, dvd's, and car cover.

efurlong

GT Owner
Jan 5, 2006
$800.00 plus shipping

Hi everybody, I really want to sell this stuff as a lot. The price is a bargain at $800.00 plus shipping. I will provide a crate at no charge. Thanks, Ted

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Interested in GT stuff

Efurlong, you have mail

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
I sent one too.......wonder who got there first?...

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Hi everybody, I really want to sell this stuff as a lot.

Would have been nice to know that before we agreed on a price for the front splitter.....

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Would have been nice to know that before we agreed on a price for the front splitter.....

When I sold mine to Centerpunch last year it cost a bloody fortune to ship!!!!!!! If I had known you wanted one, you could have just picked up mine Kendall!!!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I asked for a list to be posted, I was interested in some odds and ends... oh well.

efurlong

GT Owner
Jan 5, 2006
Sold...sold...sold

Thank you all very much! Good luck with your GT's.

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
I talked to Ed on the phone awhile back and now I missed all of this. Ooops. You snooze, you lose.

I'm looking for manuals, a front optional wheel, splitter too

Bruce

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
If I had known you wanted one, you could have just picked up mine Kendall!!!

Thanks. I don't really need one - yet. I thought it would be nice to have a spare around. I asked for a price, he supplied. I said OK (no dickering), where do I send payment? Then there was a new way of selling the stuff.

Sleep well. It's not the way I do business - professionally or casually.

No bigee.

twinvipers

Apr 30, 2007
I'd be interested in these

various dealer literature, books, posters, dvd's.

if you decide to part out the package

97tt@nc.rr.com

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
I asked for a list to be posted, I was interested in some odds and ends... oh well.

Bony, don't buy any filters. I am sending some to you via UPS. I was going to leave them on your door step this morning only to find out you have tight security in your neighborhood. They will be shipped tomorrow (05/08).

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Bony, don't buy any filters. I am sending some to you via UPS. I was going to leave them on your door step this morning only to find out you have tight security in your neighborhood. They will be shipped tomorrow (05/08).

Hello Tony!
Just saw a UPS notice from you, thanks. Yeah, security is tight unless you have a pick up with a couple of rusty lawn mowers, then you get in and nobody asks you nothing. I am on the way back from San Antonio, be home in another couple of hours. Thanks.
Cheers,
daniel